GG OESM

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

GG OESM

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2000 11:01 pm

Well...I finally can access the forums.

I just want to say...

OESM...I have had some great times...and some stressful. I had fun through ALL of them.

Dave...even though you didn't play pub MUCH I really enjoyed EVERY chance I got to TRY to take you down (I failed nearly every time...NEARLY)

Stick...You took some shit...more then you rshare...it was cool having you on my team...with you as back up..I knew my ass was covered.

Nasty...Hell Had fun with you in BOTH DHTA and OESM...too bad it had to end...and thanks for the answers you were willing to give... Image

Nuc...well I actually found someone crazier then me...Nuc the comic relief...Even though you are bored with TFC and have a shitty connection...you are still one of the best players I've come across.

Felix...never played pub with ya, but you are definitely the best damn engy I've ever seen...keep those skills sharp...and your retorts even sharper...

Rim...Even though we didn't get along all the time...I will admit..you did a great job as O leader...had fun on your team..and more fun on the opposite team Image

Scramble...hehe...I did enjoy seeing your name pop up at the top of my screen..cause you killed everything...you should save some for the rest of us..

WP...what can I say..I knew you'd get in...your the only other person to actually pub more then me...guess you didn't get bored with tfc yet...

I know there are others...but these are the last members of OESM...at least at this time...I hope OESM reforms...
and if that happens...count me in..if ya'll still have me... Image

it has been fun...hope to play with you guys again...
later for now...

DF

Postby Aksx » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:15 am

Yeah, you are right man! :(
Aksx

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum