Need to know the forms for the Texas chaos server

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Need to know the forms for the Texas chaos server

Postby Doobster » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:27 pm

Ok I need to know the web site the texas chaos server forms are under....I was band from there server becuase he said he got a vid of me hacking with a aim bot...which is fucking BS. he films me one round I get a good shot off and die and he says im hacking WTF.... what pisses me off more is that that was the only server I play on. Been playing on it for months and some dam admin comes in films me for a round and gets all smart ass and tells me to go to there forms so I can watch the vid of me hacking but since I know for a fact I wasnt hacking because well I can freaking look at my screen and see it for myself tells me either this admin dosnt know how to spot a hacking and or he just wanted to band me. Guess he couldnt take how bad I was beating everyone else grrrr anyways if someone would be kind enough to give me the address of there forms it would help me out alot. BTW when he told me to go to the forms I dont know if he ment these forms since he didnt give me a site to which I could look so if theres is where he ment then let me know that too please.
Doobster
noobeh
noobeh

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:46 pm

I'm not completely sure, but try this:

http://txt.oesm.org/Texas-Tornado/indexTXT.htm
"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"