Jealous?

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Jealous?

Postby Setzer » Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:58 pm

Just thought I'd post this. Granted I had to turn off specular lighting and shadows to keep it above 20fps, but that is damn good for a P3/866 with a GeForce256 32mb DDR!

http://dhta.oesm.org/d3.html
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Postby Mr.Magoo » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:27 am

I hope Doom III won't have to be added to the censor list.
I just bought this game yesterday.
Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:23 pm

Censor list? Shit I hope id does like they did with Wolf3D, the original Doom series, Heretic, and Hexen. I hope they say "f*ck the damn ratings, we want this shit done RIGHT" and then make it as gory and graphical as possible. The way I see it, a mother/father gives up their right to suing of ANY form if their dumb ass doesn't look on the box of the game their kid is buying to see it's rated ages 21 or more. I mean shit, the f*cking rating is all over the boxes on most games, so it isn't exactly hard to miss. Stupid people liek that are the reason so few games have awesome shit, such as dismemberment (Rune and other UE Games) or blowing a chunk of brains out of another player's head with a high-powered rifle (Infy :D!). Ratings are there for a reason you dumb f*cks! And that statement was directed to the retarded people who have kids and have caused the gaming industry to sweat bullets over what the ESRB thinks.
Setzer

Postby Axiom » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:24 pm

What he means is this.

You have a hardon for games like U T and U n r e a l. Notice whenever you say them it is substituted with *seph's a fag* / Unreal?

So, magoo is hoping you don't get a hardon for doom3 and force us to put it on the censor'd word list
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Setzer » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:16 pm

Oh that's no problem. I'll just start using just about everything until the childish censoring thing either hurts the OESM clientel or until people mature a bit.
Setzer

Postby Codon3 » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:29 pm

id didn't make heretic and hexen dolt
Codon3
noobeh
noobeh

Postby Axiom » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:18 pm

Censoring words will have no effect on our clientel whatsoever. Maybe if you could make a post without having to mention firearms, *seph's a fag* or unreal just once, we wouldn't have to censor the words.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:11 pm

20fps

bwhahahahaah :lol:
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum