From another msg board

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

From another msg board

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:23 pm

Saw this on another board. Someone was mentioning that they might want to buy the barbie ricer. In one of the many "wtf are you thinking" responses, someone posted a most humorous image. This is for all you inline 4 fanatics (freakin nutbars):

"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Setzer » Sat Oct 19, 2002 10:34 pm

Well uh, my truck has 4.9 liters so there! Can't beat that with a 3-liter Coke!
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:54 am

Does it have a gun rack? Or do you just hold them when your looking "fer sumin to eat"?
I just bought this game yesterday.
Mr.Magoo

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:55 am

Oh I forgot. The shit you eat is wrapped in paper and it's major spokesman is a dog. Now I can't remmeber if it Purina or Taco Bell...
Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:49 pm

Magoo, learn to type. You sound like a blabbering newbie in some game who has been getting his ass whipped. You some kind of homosexual transmorphodite or something? I mean you act like you're not getting any dick, yet to my knowledge you are supposed to be guy. Why not learn to grow up? You never see immature shit like the watse you post on the forums in my league or on the programing boards I administer.
Setzer

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Oct 20, 2002 10:08 pm

Guess you don't post there much... Read your reply dude... it is no more mature than Magoo's...
"Peace means reloading your guns"
"The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war"
"F#@K Peace, MAKE WAR!!!"
"If God was condemned to live the life he has inflicted on men, then he would kill himself."
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:21 am

Setzer wrote:You sound like a blabbering newbie in some game who has been getting his ass whipped. You some kind of homosexual transmorphodite or something? I mean you act like you're not getting any dick, yet to my knowledge you are supposed to be guy. Why not learn to grow up?

You can tell all that by two posts? You must be a private detective! Or maybe you are just a dick...
Mr.Magoo

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:16 pm

bwhahaaha go magoooo
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby Setzer » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:15 pm

If I am a dick why not do what you do best and suck me?
Setzer

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:31 pm

Wouldn't offering your penis for oral consumption by a male make you gay? The fact that you research my oral sex skills or fantasize about them scares me.
Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:41 pm

Yet you do not deny having oral sex skills... that's what bothers me.
Setzer

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:30 pm

If you want to argue semantics, fine. I never said I had the skills for oral sex on men. When you put down your bayonet, stop driving the hick mobile, and go out everyonce in a while, you may, in fact, get laid. Then you don't have to fantasize about people you meat over the internet, male or female.
Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:23 am

I don't fantasize about having sex with anybody or anything. Maybe it is because I haven't been laid, but I find most sexual habits, such as fantasizing and whacking off, to be disgusting. Don't want to believe it, fine. I'll let you pay the FBI to try to find a trace of my sperm any damn where aside from still inside me.

The hick comment shows how very narrow-minded you are. Based on what you said, Frost is a hick. Guess what, he drives Ford's version of my truck, minus four-wheel drive, and add two doors. He also has a slightly smaller engine, but he can stomp my truck's gas-mileage to Hell and back. What do you say now, oh mighty "he who drives a pickup is a hick"? You either have to change what you said, OR you have to admit you're wrong. Then there's the third option of calling Frost a hick, to which I am SURE he'll take offense. Not everybody is intrested in doing 400mph on an ounce of gas in a car so tiny you need to lay down to get into it. Some of us prefer the cargo room for hauling stuff (bet your piece of shit car couldn't even try to haul my goddamn Bayliner, which is over 20ft when on the trailer, and makes my engine work a little), or because we're tall (6'2") and don't like being cramped in a car. And don't mention exotic cars like Vipers or Vette's, because not everybody can afford those, and they still won't get my shit hauled around. I haul boats, atvs, garden equipment, and even my furniture when moving!

As for the bayonette comment, that stays in my truck in case of emergency. I clean it and then put it back. I don't even practice with my sword much anymore, and Frost can testify to that. I am fully versed in how to use them, unlike most common people, which will come in handy if I am ever attacked and near one of my blades. This is assuming my assailant does not have a projectile weapon of course. I'd like to see yoru dumb ass pull a knife on somebody like me. Not only would I take your blade from you, but I would shove it up your ass so far that you'd cut your tongue on the tip. If being trained in martial arts is a bad thing, perhaps you'd like to tell that to my mother, a 5th degree black belt, or her trainer, a 10th degree who was personally trained by Chuck Norris (the sell-out he is now). How about the billions of teachers nation-wide that not only show young kids how to defend themselves, but also teach discipline, restraint, and respect?

With all this to consider, you must really be grasping at straws to just blurb out randomness you either know not to be true, you are racial against, or you don't think about before saying. No, I'm not some master at martial arts, nor is my truck a 2003 full-size Ram, but considering the mileage and the few problems I have ever had with it (most of them being my fault for off-roading with the damn thing), I can say it is as good as if not better than ANY four-cylinder Toyota, Honda, or Nissan you can buy. I am also proud to have done ROTC and learned three different styles of martial arts. I like collecting swords and guns. If you don't agree it doesn't mean I am wrong, it means it's just not your thing. You randomly blabbing about stuff you have no clue on IS wrong though. That is what makes you so small and pathetic when compared to myself. Yeah I lash out at times too, but I don't come onto a fucking public access forum and reply to ANYTHING a user posts just to attempt to piss them off or prove them wrong. Let me know when you decide to act your age, kid.
Setzer

Postby Mr.Magoo » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:08 pm

Setzer wrote:The hick comment shows how very narrow-minded you are. Based on what you said, Frost is a hick. Guess what, he drives Ford's version of my truck, minus four-wheel drive, and add two doors. He also has a slightly smaller engine, but he can stomp my truck's gas-mileage to Hell and back. What do you say now, oh mighty "he who drives a pickup is a hick"? You either have to change what you said, OR you have to admit you're wrong.

Negative sir. Batman's car is always the Batmobile, as your car is always the HickMobile. You could drive a tank, and it would still be, in my eyes, a hick mobile.

Now for all that other shit. When did I ever say anything about martial arts? I was just futher adding to your overall "hick-a-tude" by implying you shave with it.

I'm quite sure you could kick my ass. Wow. You deserve a fucking cookie. You could disarm me, too? Guess what? You just earned chocolate chips!

For that last part of your rant, I have lulls in my day, and why not flame you when all you do is just pull shit out of your ass?
Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:22 pm

You're a very poor excuse for a human being, Magoo. You just managed to twist something else to suit yourself. It would be a dream come true to see people like you, who have nothing better to do than try to cause anger or some other form of annoyance, put in jail with the biggest homosexual con in the same cell.
Setzer

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum