Show me

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Show me

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:12 pm

Since so much is said about personal arsenal's owned by people who are members here, I thought I would at least show mine. Not much, I know, but I like them just the same. I really am only posting this for one person who blather's on about his arsenal but has never given proof by pictures. Just a constant rambling about guns and nuclear weapons that no one here thinks he is mentally able of operating or building. Personally, I like guns but presently have no use for them because I dont hunt and I dont live in a rough neighborhood. Hope I dont get flamed for bringing this up again but it seems to always be a subject anyway.

These guns may be old but believe me they work very well. my favorite is the one on the right. A 30-06 WWll Mouser that my grandfather brought home after the war. The one on the left was also my grandfather's but its only a .22 rifle.
http://vortex.oesm.org/images/Guns/
Last edited by [OESM]Cortex on Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dyin ain't much of a livin..."
"I will take everything I see here and if necessary I will buy that head."
"Life is just a 75 year protracted episode of getting hit in the balls with one thing or another"
"I like to use my friends as social meat shields"
"Well we're safe for now, we're in a bowling alley."
[OESM]Cortex
Smoker of boxes, crasher of OS's

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:48 pm

Getting a DNS error, but hey, I'm getting that error with Dlink's pictures on the post about changing views..

interesting...
"Peace means reloading your guns"
"The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war"
"F#@K Peace, MAKE WAR!!!"
"If God was condemned to live the life he has inflicted on men, then he would kill himself."
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:17 pm

Sorry for the screwed link. I edited it so that everyone should be able to view it now.
"Life is just a 75 year protracted episode of getting hit in the balls with one thing or another"
[OESM]Cortex

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:18 pm

It's not your fault! Goober forgot to add the fqn, he just had vortex/images instead of vortex.oesm.org/images. It works for us, but I doubt anyone else has oesm.org in their search domain list.
"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:28 pm

Crap cant you leave me alone!
[OESM]Cortex

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:42 pm

By the way, scopes are for pussies!
[OESM]Cortex

Postby Setzer » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:22 pm

Har har, if you'd posted this before I went home Sunday morning I'd have taken a few shots of mine. My favorite (naturally) is the .50cal black powder. You fire it ocne and wait for the smoke to clear to see if you hit or not. Hell, I went hunting this morning from about 10am until around 1pm. Didn't see much due to the cold and windy weather though. Guess I'll wait a week or two and try again. Oh and the next time I go home I'll get a few jpegs for you, but as far as nukes go, I never said I built one or own one. Nor would I try to create such a device. Pipe-bombs are one thing, but something that can devastate half the country is another.
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:13 pm

Why do you always ramble needlessly about other things in posts when one subject has been set. I hereby forbid you to do that ANYMORE!!!!!!!
[OESM]Cortex

Postby Setzer » Tue Oct 15, 2002 9:06 am

Re-read your original post. You mentioned EVERYTHING I replied to in it. Nukes, weapons (referred to as "arsenal"), wanting pictures/proof, and you described your favorite rifle. I added nothing. I don't see anything in there about any games, public rioting, killing anybody, or anything else you may think of.
Setzer

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:31 am

I thought you said you slept with a gun at your side? If so then where's the beef? err.... proof? I never mentioned anything about pipe bombs which always seems to make it into the conversation no matter what we are talking about. Just thought you would like to be reminded that you said you did sleep with a weapon so where in the hell is it?
[OESM]Cortex

Postby Setzer » Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:54 am

It's the one I took home with me to do some hunting with. Took it apart and oiled it after cleaning it when done of course. At the highest magnification I am only a few centimeters off (this is at 75yds). Then again, with nothing to fire at, it doesn't matter how good one's aim is.

As for the pipe-bombs, I was using it as a comparison to a nuke. I was making pipe-bombs before I knew the word "pipe-bomb". However, even if somebody gave me the materials and instructions for a nuclear warhead, I wouldn't attempt to make one. Playing with gun-powder to make pipes is one thing. Playing with radioactive material is another.
Setzer

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:29 pm

AK- 47 Mak 90 sportster (mine has a 80 round drum and optional sniper scope)

Mossberg #50665 590 ( holds 9 shells)

Glock compact .45

The only 3 guns youll ever need.
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:46 am

Thank god for Rimmy! Nice to see someone else showing what they have. D didnt care but I am going to a gun show this weekend and am very excited! Have a friend who is teaching me alot about different types of guns now so the interest is building. Also, once I get the stock refinished on my WW2 Mauser I will post pictures of that and then again after I get the barrel re-blued. Thanks again Rim for the pics.

Forgot to mention the funny part. This friend of mine that is teaching me about guns.... is blind. Wasnt always blind but is slowly losing his sight. Shoots his guns alot and I asked how he knows what he is shooting at or if he hit it. He said he doesnt know but enjoys it anyway. This coming from a guy who accidentally squeezed a girls breast one time because he SAID he didnt know she was there. I doubt it but he holds to his story.
[OESM]Cortex

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:36 pm

yeap, i love living in the country, its worthe 1hr commute each way to be able to shoot my guns in my back yard( 50 acres) whenever i want :)
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby Mr.Magoo » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:34 pm

Mine has a scope and lazer pointer... but I can't point it at people's eyes, it's Mom's orders.

:D
I just bought this game yesterday.
Mr.Magoo

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum