arghhhh!

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:17 pm

I would NOT use my rifle indoors, that's just careless. However the desert eagle or my sword are no problem. And when a certain clanner friend brings me my MP5 and UZI, what then? You going to be pissed that I keep fully automatic weapons under my pillow at night in the apartment in my name? Hope not. Oh and don't come barging into my room when I am asleep, I do sleep with my rifle.

You are right about the blueprints though. They could be fake, and I wouldn't know. I do have more rifles, but would you rather me keep a .22 rifle up here, which has an automatic switch I might add, or a .12ga with auto or pump options (and no it isn't the Benelli M3 :()? What about a fucking .50cal rifle (not at RC50 :(:(:()? I'd love to have those with me, but I'd actually be using those for fun :D! I owned two pistols and now only own one. One was a pathetic .22 pistol, and the other is my sexy DE. I also almost bought a DE .44mag from a friend of mine in the trucking class, but it was black and I like the silver design.

Just as I probably don't know a lot about your personal life, NOBODY knows fucking jack shit about mine. I only opened up to one person in my whole life and I have learned not to do so again. It only takes once to teach me, unless it's advanced mathematics...
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:29 pm

Just as I probably don't know a lot about your personal life, NOBODY knows fucking jack shit about mine.

watchyoutalkinboutwillis?!

You tell everyone and anyone everything about your personal life.
"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:36 am

Dave, allow me to sumarize:

U-T
I-n-f
Taco Bell
Guns
Biggest Badass Ever
1337 h4x0r/scr1pt0r
I just bought this game yesterday.
Mr.Magoo

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:11 am

First of all, I would never barge in on you while you are sleeping. Second... sleeping with a loaded weapon... why do I get the feeling I'm going to be explaining to a cop one day: "Oh he sleeps with it, and it just went off"... you sleeping with a loaded weapon is a BAD idea. If I get shot, whether by accident, or carelessness... I'm gonna be pissed, and your gonna be hurting... just a warning

as for a full automatic weapon... hehe... that's funny... Show it to me when you get it... I'll be holding my breath.

As for a desert Eagle... You've mentioned WANTING one, but you never said you HAD one, you said you KNEW a guy who HAD one...

oh well...
"Peace means reloading your guns"
"The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war"
"F#@K Peace, MAKE WAR!!!"
"If God was condemned to live the life he has inflicted on men, then he would kill himself."
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Axiom » Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:38 pm

Ok, this has gone too far.

Seph, I am doing my best to not say anything, but I can't help it. The mindless drivel that is pouring from this thread is making me gag.

1. You may have blue prints for a working nuke. And you can go to radio shack to buy all the parts. But face it, there's one thing you'll never have the firepower to have and that's the plutonium. Yeah, your .22 with composite stock doesn't offer much stopping power.

2. Why would anyone with half a brain sleep with a loaded weapon under their pillow? Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? Oh wait, I forgot. Your real name is Billy Badass. You are a prime candidate for a Darwin Award.

The two of you need to just fuck and get it over with. You fight like and old married couple who haven't seen each other naked in decades. Just go touch each other's penises and giggle like schoolgirls and things will be fine. I know for a fact that Seph needs to get a little action. *wink*
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Setzer » Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:35 pm

Female action, and Frosty ain't a female.

I can sleep with whoever and whatever I choose, as long as it isn't alive. Also, i do not sleep with it under my pillow. That's asking for trouble. I sleep on my back with my hand on the rifle which lies on a small box beside my bed. I also have my sword behind that.

As for the nuke, I wouldn't waste my time trying to build one. I'm not skilled in the area of nuclear physics and I'd probably kill myself rather than making a working nuke, assuming the prints are legit.

The US Army used .22 rifles for training and until the .50cals came around, they were used for sniping. Check into the Vietnam war. Snieprs used .22's. You forget, a single bullet may not kill instantly, but it will slowly. Also, if I remove the limiter again and use it in fully auto, I seriously doubt even you could stand a barrage of 22 bullets, whether they're in your chest or head.

Yeah, I play Inf286 and Inf290 quite regularly, I like guns (mainly autos and sniper-rifles), and I have to work for a living, just like anybody else. Oh wait, you still sucking from the tit, Magoo? Anyway, Vg works at a TB as well and he's paying his bills. Hell he doens't have rent and can save a ton more than I can. I'd like to see a few of you fired and be offered jobs at fast-food joints. If you didn't accept them then you'd be fucking stupid. If you did maybe you'd learn some manners and respect for others.

DLink, I don't tell people a LOT about my life. Guns, gaming, and jobs are things that anybody can know about. I mean shit, you come over and visit, guess what you'll see in my room? Swords and guns! You happen to see me on my way to work or at my job, you know where I work. You see I have a computer and stacks of floppies and CDs, obviously I game. Oh and don't leave out anime. I watch a lot of anime, and not just the pathetic DBZ or shit you see on Toonami. Ever hear of Mamatoto? Didn't think so. If you think that is my "personal" life, you guys have no clue who the fuck I am. If I didn't want Frost knowing I watched anime every Saturday (like I will be tonight), I'd have moved my TV into my bedroom and kept it in here so I could watch it in private. If I didn't want anybody knowing I enjoy rifles, I'd keep mine locked up all the time. And if I couldn't stand people knowing I worked at a TB, I would not leave the house in uniform, I'd manage to have to piss whenever a friend or acquaintance walks in, and I sure as hell wouldn't post it!
Setzer

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:48 pm

Nasty, I've been saving myself for you... gimme a big kiss :wink:
"Peace means reloading your guns"
"The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war"
"F#@K Peace, MAKE WAR!!!"
"If God was condemned to live the life he has inflicted on men, then he would kill himself."
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby DLinkOZ » Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:12 pm

If I didn't want Frost knowing I watched anime every Saturday (like I will be tonight),

Friendly piece of advise here, but go out and do stuff. Before I got married, I spent maybe 1 night a week at home, if that. Go out, be social. Leave the Saturday night at home for once you get married.
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Setzer » Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:03 pm

With what money? I am saving for college. I can't blow what little I make to have fun. Besides, who do I know up here that I could go out and have fun with? Frost's friends. And to be honest, though they all seem cool with me, I doubt hanging out with me would be something they'd want to do. Back home I was out every night. Sometimes it would justbe the guys and I trying to kill my truck via state forest off-roading, sometimes it'd be a group of us just hanging in town, and yeah, a couple times we'd go make bombs and toss into the river while bsing. The thing is, I have no friends up here I can hang with. Frost enjoys clubbing and such, which I do not. He got me to go along once and I think I was more of a downer than anything. I need to move back home to the country where I belong. City-living isn't my thing. I need rivers, fields, forest, and much more open space around me. I can almost garauntee there's nothing I'd enjoy up here in this city. When I do hang out with my friend Daniel, we wind up going off-roading about 45min from Raleigh.
Setzer

Postby DLinkOZ » Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:16 pm

You don't have to spend much money. Go to a movie, or hell... rent a movie and have some beers with your friends. A club's cover would be about the same as a movie.
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Setzer » Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:44 pm

I need to figure out if I can give you access just to view my bank accounts. I am quite sure your jaw will hit the depths of Hell and Days will be griping about the hole in the floor. Plus I only have one friend I could hang out with and to be honest, he's more of a clubber like Frost. I am not joking when I say I don't have any friends up here. Back home I have a few, but two or three of the ones who were my closest friends are now my mortal enemies. Yet another reason I am not concerned with looking for new friends or new female acquaintances. You and the freaks in my clan are about all I converse with. Hell I can't wait for Vg to come out here and possibly move in simply because I'll have a friend who is into the stuff I enjoy. Also why I was so anxious to meet you and Days back in VA. Aside from Frost, nobody around here even shares a near-common intrest.
Setzer

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:28 am

Well, that's gotta suck. You really should make some friends. Growing up we had a core group of about 7 or 8 guys. 3-4 of us were like shadows... if you saw one, you saw all. Typing to people on the internet is no substitution for at least talking to real people on the phone, or going to lunch with an old friend you haven't seen in years. In fact, before I moved out of my parent's house way back when, they were getting fed up with my "you come here to sleep and that's it" hours I kept there. Get up in the morning for work, wouldn't be home till 2 or 3am to get some sleep. Weekends were even worse. But hey, it's your young years, you're single you should go out and do stuff (and for some reason I have this mental image of you driving through fields with huge flood lamps turned on, or cow tipping).
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:32 pm

D you didnt even flame him for his "bank account" statement. Are you losing your touch? I dont have much money myself but I figure some of you who are at least comfortable would flame him for this ridiculous statement.
"Dyin ain't much of a livin..."
"I will take everything I see here and if necessary I will buy that head."
"Life is just a 75 year protracted episode of getting hit in the balls with one thing or another"
"I like to use my friends as social meat shields"
"Well we're safe for now, we're in a bowling alley."
[OESM]Cortex
Smoker of boxes, crasher of OS's
Smoker of boxes, crasher of OS's

Postby Setzer » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:17 pm

Actually Cortex, I have my account setupw ith the credit union so that my parents can view, but not modify my accounts. I can do that with virtually anybody, so what's so insane about it?

D, I it helps to have people who share a common intrest to make friends. I have some people I hang with on occasion, but that's about it. I'll drop by their house and BS for a bit and take off. It's not that I do not like them, but we don't have anything in common.

As for plowing through fields, haha! You've been in my truck, you know I don't have any extra lights on it. Yeah my headlights are halogens, but that's about it. I also prefer not to go through fields, especially after it rains. I go places like state forests and such. Places you can legally go, but hardly nobody does due to the poor road conditions.
Setzer

Postby Axiom » Tue Oct 15, 2002 9:36 pm

Hi,

My name is bob and I have a tiny penis. I wish my penis was bigger, but...grr...STOP LOOKIN AT ME SWAN
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum