Why you should play Battlefield 1942!!

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:09 pm

Actually I've customized everything on my box D. I started with the TCP drivers in Linux and worked through the shell and finally into *seph's a fag*'s guts. Now I have run testes on my server IP and the results I posted are factual. I originally had it setup for 20kb/sec (default), but at that setting only LAN players maxed out. Right now external IPs can go as high as 5k and LAN can go to 10k. Of course that may be unfair, but hell i earned it, same as you :D! I like being in a big fight and pinging 40ms while everybody else is 200ms to 300ms :D!

Oh and I managed to find something intresting out earlier today. Some guy named "Zhe" came onto the server while Vg and I were going at it. He was pinging 650ms avg. He's using a 33.6k modem! I managed to tweak his INI (*seph's a fag* and *daddy's penis* settings) and get him down to around 230ms avg when not fighting and generally no more than 300ms during fights. Granted this is still suckage, but 230ms ping on a 33.6k is sweet!
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:08 pm

mkay, if nobody is gonna say it,

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT YOUR GAY *seph's a fag* SHIT ON THIS BF1942 THREAD.

oh yea, and why dont you code me a Soft Taco with hot sauce while your at it!
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby Setzer » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:57 am

Rim, why don't you go back to your mommy and cry to her. You're just a big baby whot akes his shit way too seriously. I'm by no means perfect, but I'm a whole hell of a lot better than some dumbass dick like you who has to wait until I go two states out of town with no computer to post a reply on a fucking board. Go make love to Bin-Laden or something.
Setzer

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:22 pm

You must think alot of yourself, if you thought i actually WAITED until you were out of town to post on this thread.
:lol:

Im doing everyone a favor and attempting to keep that clutter filled head of yours on track and on topic when it comes to threads.

Its not that hard to stay on topic and not mention *seph's a fag* or some smart ass remark on how some company who makes about a billion dollars more than you a year is a worthless coder.
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby Mr.Magoo » Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:28 pm

Man, I'm going to dl all my hacks at t4c0b3llh3ll.com
I just bought this game yesterday.
Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:06 am

Like I said before Rim, you're pathetic. I'm still not perfect nor will I be in this lifetime, but I am comfortable knowing that I am better than you. And I may not make a billion a year, but I can say I program. Not one person at Valve can say that until they can take out Notepad or Wordpad and compile their project without an advanced IDE. Visual C++ does not count as coding because over 80% of VC++ is basically dragging and dropping images of what you want the code to do and letting the IDE write the actual source. My brother, a US Marine and totally computer-illiterate person, could easily code at LEAST a Q2 engine in Visual. And no, for those of you who are Marines, I was not trying to bash the Marine Corps in any way. You guys get the biggest baddest guns :D!

Magoo, you see you're really nothing to me. I work for a living, and am also trying to save to finish college. Not everybody has a fucking sweet job or cushy position handed to them on a golden platter. I mean open your eyes and take the cock out of your mouth to see what I actually do. I not only work at a job I hate, but I am continually teaching myself mathematics, more C/C++ (OpenGL, DirectX, etc), I run a VERY popular *daddy's penis* clan (ask for DHTA on our ladder, almost everybody knows us), I admin an *daddy's penis* server and an FTP box, I do about 95% of the work involved in running a clan which includes scheduling events, handling all the emails and forum posts, dealing with the league admins, recruiting new members and getting rid of any who need to be removed, I do about 80% of the maintenance on my truck, I maintain my rifles and pistols (including breaking them down, cleaning, lubing, and re-assembling), and much more. I bought and own a 16ft Bayliner cruising boat that is convertable to a fishing boat, so I have to maintain and clean it as well. I also did three years of Army ROTC and made the highest rank in my battalion as well as becoming a company commander. On top of this, I have to put up with "Mr. Scared of My Rifle" Frost :P!
So yes, I may work at piece of shit place, but I'm doing more with my life than most people do in theirs. Your fixation with "the job somebody does determines who they are" does not work.

And if neither of you can comprehend what I have posted, I basically made proven points that said "Fuck you asshole".
Setzer

Postby DLinkOZ » Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:29 am

I sit around in my boxers all day. And yes, it does define me! My theme song would have to be "No Pants Dance" from toon disney.
"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Codon » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:23 am

I sleep, a lot.
Codon
noobeh
noobeh

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:29 am

Seph, you might wanna be careful what you post, as you may piss ME off one day...

"Mr. Scared of my rifle"? LOL there is nothing you can do to me or mine to remotely scare me... but you can piss me off by making dumb ass comments about me in defense of yourself... leave me out of your petty arguements...

And Seph, MY job defines me... Not entirely, but in a big part. EVERYONE's job defines them to a point...
"Peace means reloading your guns"
"The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war"
"F#@K Peace, MAKE WAR!!!"
"If God was condemned to live the life he has inflicted on men, then he would kill himself."
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Setzer » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:10 pm

You're the one who doesn't want me to bring up the automatics :P! I mean it's not like I've got a history of unleashing on everything in site. Oh wait, I guess I do... if you're thinking of DM on a game. And I wasn't be-littling you.

DLink, you're just one lucky SOB that got on when everybody was hiring computer-geeks like us. Unfortuneatly for me, I was still in HS during that time and by the time I got out, any f*cking idiot could go take "Learn Visual <language here>" and get a 50billion a year job even though they don't know the first thing of coding. You know I think I'll go out by blowing the MS building to hell and back twice with some C4. That'd make me feel SSSOOO good!
Setzer

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:33 pm

You are far to easily provoked to be considered mentally stable.
I just bought this game yesterday.
Mr.Magoo

Postby Setzer » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:19 am

Hey I never said I was mentaly stable did I? Heck, I'll be completly honest with you. The way my life has been for the past three years, it wouldn't take much for me to lose it and do something stupid, whether it be unloading a clip downtown or pulling some uni-bomber stuff. I would have no problem putting a gun up to a woman's face and pulling the trigger in front of her kid. Does this make me a bad person or does it make me a strong person? The reason I was out of town was because my grandfather passed on. Not once did I shed a tear or feel any pain. Once again, does this mean I am some heartless bitch or does it mean that I am strong-willed? I guess I'd make the perfect gunman for hire right now, and believe me, with my current financial situation, if you offered the right amount I'd go for the president, no problem!
Setzer

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:42 am

Does this make me a bad person or does it make me a strong person?

It makes you a damn nutbar...
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:17 am

And I have to live with this damn nutbar...err...person...

It doesn't make you a "strong-person", or "strong-willed" if you don't care or cry. I know many people willing to cry if they lose someone, or something dear. Hell I admit, I cried when I lost my Grandmother. We were close...she ment (hell still means) something to me. So don't believe that you are strong-willed, or even a strong-person because you didn't care enough about your grandfather to care about his passing...
"Peace means reloading your guns"
"The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war"
"F#@K Peace, MAKE WAR!!!"
"If God was condemned to live the life he has inflicted on men, then he would kill himself."
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:54 pm

The summer after my senior year of high school a really good friend died in a car accident. I'll tell you what, everyone there cried and no one thought anyone was weak for it.
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext