Reforming OESM-- The Clan

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Thu Apr 19, 2001 1:13 pm

Ok, Awhile back I changed the topic in #oesm to something about reforming OESM.

Well.. I got LOTS of private messages about it.

Currently without including myself or ob there is ALOT of people interested that used to be in OESM.

I unfortunaly am in a clan that is doing well, and I don't want to leave them.

I would of course be willing to help a new oesm form if these people would be interested in doing it without dave, ob or myself.

You guys are more than capable of doing it yourselves. So post here if your interested, I'll direct all the hos who are interested to this forum. Perhaps it will still happen. Perhaps not.

I don't think there is too much interest anymore, because everyone is tired of TFC.

What once was a AWSOME game is now, old. Clanplay may still be fun, but pubbing is no fun. Starting from scratch would take lots of hard work and dediction. I'm not sure if there is enough, but I'm not going to stop you.

:/

Hope this makes some sense.
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby Mr.Magoo » Thu Apr 19, 2001 1:38 pm

I'll help out as well

But no playing

stupid graphics card
Mr.Magoo

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Apr 19, 2001 2:51 pm

Not to poop on anything, but if it did reform it would not be able to have an association with what the name OESM has become now. But I'll help out where I can. And same as Magoo, no playing... I just don't find any motivation to fire up half life these days.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu Apr 19, 2001 3:12 pm

Personally I am always interested in rejoining OESM, but not in TFC...I have simply been gone too long, the patches have (from what I hear) gotten worse, and frankly the game isn't interesting anymore.

Now, if OESM was to reform on another game that ALL the old OESMers want to play, I'm more then happy to join in, but it just wouldn't be the same without Dave, Stick, or Nasty (you'll always be nasty to me.... [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img])

SO...let me know if OESM reforms for another game (not a HL mod), I'll be there...If ya'll still want me that is...

If not...just say: "Go away DF"

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
DF
[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Dub-Style » Thu Apr 19, 2001 9:36 pm

I have always heard that OESM was good. I wouldnt mined being part of the reformed group of OESM even if its not the same as before. Im pretty decent as Days I play all the time with her as a HPB. Trust me Im no Llama. Let me know if anything really happens. <A HREF="mailto:RuninWithScizzors@aol.com">RuninWithScizzors@aol.com</A>

Hasta [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Dub-Style
Spammer
Spammer

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Tue Apr 24, 2001 2:56 pm

I would have to say this sounds like a bad idea. Most of the real CORE OESM players wont be returning so why bother? [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Apr 24, 2001 3:01 pm

Lol, everyone talk to Nasty.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri May 04, 2001 1:36 pm

I have to agree with Andy on this one. For a while I wanted to reform DHTA, but without the guys and the old-style TFC, it wouldn't be the same. I am awaiting some new kind of game that will rock, kind of like Infiltration for *seph's a fag* or CS for HL (which is now kinda' old for me). Maybe Unreal II (which looks to be better than anything else right now, aside from possibly Halo) or a Quake IV that gets back to the Quake style of play. As for now, a clan scene doesn't seem fun to me, aside from maybe *seph's a fag*. Oh btw Dave, do you host anything aside from HL servers? Until I get my SDSL setup this summer, I REALLY want a nice *seph's a fag* server (=.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sat May 05, 2001 9:43 am

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY!!! Q1 and 2 own. Q3 kinda' bores me, bu it's not the weapons, it's just the storyline and/or gameplay. Is there a Linux dedicated for Q1?
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum