admin-mod access

Forum for asking questions and discussing technical problems related to your OESM hosted server.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

admin-mod access

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:41 pm

What value did you give them for access? If you only want them to have the xsay commands (tsay, csay, etc) try 64. And I'd use exclusively wonid's in your user.ini file (something like 123456 [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] assword:64). This way they can enter with different names and still authenticate. If in game, and this may be more than is necessary, do exec adminpass.cfg then retry and you should be good to go. Of course, the clients should already have their adminpass.cfg files setup properly.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

admin-mod access

Postby RackDaddy » Mon Jan 14, 2002 5:11 pm

Yah, they're probably forgetting to put their username and PW in their autoexec.cfg file.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

admin-mod access

Postby Supafly » Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:15 am

i was trying to set up some of my members with admin-mod access on my server, but for some reason its not working for them... they can get in the game ok with everything set up right.. but when in game they cant do any admin-commands like tsay at the least. i'm thinking it may be he goes into the server and puts in his password there when he shouldnt be. what else could it be?
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Return to Technical Support / Technical Q and A