I went to the *seph's a fag* LAN (VERY IMPORTANT DAVE/SEPH/*seph's a fag* SERVER PEO

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

I went to the *seph's a fag* LAN (VERY IMPORTANT DAVE/SEPH/*seph's a fag* SERVER PEO

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:31 am

And they are refusing me my prizes because i apparently somehow cheated. They are still deciding what is going on and they sent the logs to the *seph's a fag* PURE admins and this are (I guess? *seph's a fag* pure logs) So here goes..

http://www.imelite.com/vindicate/images/logs.doc

btw its 1.4 megs and contains parts they found suspecios on bold.. They are with holding my prizes because of this garbage and I 100% did not cheat ever in *seph's a fag* or at this lan..

Only thing I can think of is that my friend copied my exact directory at the lan and didn't change the model or name?? I have no idea.. I'm not big into *seph's a fag* or UTpure.. I just want answers and they can't give me any really..
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:00 am

Wow, I figured most of them out.
The MUTATOR=Listen stuff just means I hosted a listen server before and the port doesnt' close till you reboot.

Now they are complaining about some weapon command... rahhh now i remember why i hate *seph's a fag*
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:39 am

One final thing i can't explain..

ScriptWarning: bbTMale2 DM-Viridian-TOURNEY.bbTMale0 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.GetWeapon:00BD) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: bbTMale2 DM-Viridian-TOURNEY.bbTMale0 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.GetWeapon:00BD) Accessed None
ScriptLog: Game ended at 1010.616638

wtf does that mean
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:38 am

Looking around a bit, found this:

http://www.vsl.gifu-u.ac.jp/unreal/unreal.epicgames.com/OldNews.htm

Includes under Misc:

ScriptWarning: MaleThree DMElsinore.MaleThree0 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.SpawnCarcass:0016) Accessed None

Looks a lot like your scriptwarning. Seems to be a game bug solved by a patch, maybe you hadn't applied the patch?

From what I found, a ScriptWarning isn't what the typical HL player would think it is. Not a script the person is running or anything, rather it's a pretty generic heading the *seph's a fag* engine gives to any number of function related issues, usually bug related problems.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:41 pm

They seem to think its some sort of cheat. Even though 10 of them sat behind me watching me play.

I hate *seph's a fag* players and this is why :/
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:33 pm

Was it a large event? Tell them to find a reference that states it's a cheat. Unfortunately, there's probably not a "higher up" you could complain to, and making noise on your own probably wouldn't do much good either.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:52 pm

seems like a perfect and flawless game to me....yup *seph's a fag* forever!!!

bah...I'll stick to HL...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:55 pm

Stick needs a

"I went to the *seph's a fag* lan and all I got was the shaft"

Tshirt.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:27 am

Damn Stick, Alot of people jumped to your side...

Least you recieved your prize, and somewhat "cleared" your name... but it sucks that it was "cleared" in that way... Screw it..next LAN, let 'em watch over your shoulder like a hawk....maybe they'll learn a trick or two to improve their skillz...

And keep asking: "You think I'm cheating yet???"

j/k... just keep playing the way you always have...honestly...

gj on kicking their collective arses stick... [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:18 am

They watched over my shoulder last lan and still called me a cheater.

Too legit2cheat.

I dunno if I want to go to their next lan, but I almost have to to proove that i'm not a l33t ch3at0r.
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:06 am

Lol, owning the LAN admin, while funny as hell, can lead to such shitstorms if said admin can't take the owning properly.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby seej » Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:59 pm

[Not trolling]

It was a [very] small party.
It was not my party.
It is being discussed on my site. (psychorage.com)

Since it was dragged to my site, I'm trying to take the "higher up" roll and getting everyones story. I would have rather it be done in private, but its already out there, and at least it will let you all see what the stink is.

I have been contacting those involved privately in hopes to find out what the stories are. Each has some valid points, or at least valid questions that should be answered.

I think the entire situation should have been handled differently.

FWIW, I always get owned [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
seej
noobeh
noobeh

Postby Setzer » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:03 pm

The "Accessed None" is a poorly compiled .U file. haven't seen it since *seph's a fag*'s first and/or second release, so if you are patched to version 4.36, and not running any MODs or mutators, then I have no clue why you're getting that dino-message. If they made you use some kind of a MOD in the match then it is probably THEIR shit that was bitching because it was poorly written.

The port thing was solved a few months ago Stick. Get the new ipdrv.dll file from the *seph's a fag* site, PlanetUnrealTournament, or a vast majority of other UT-related sites. This new DLL also stops a problem where, when client A disconnects or drops from a game (whether they reconnect or not), the server would continue sending data to that IP! Still working on a Linux .SO fix though [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] . Hopefully the guy at Infogrames will have us Linux admins a nice fix shortly.

As for the bitching, that's sad. That is what made DHTA leave the HL scene for good. I've NEVER had somebody accuse me or anybody around me of cheating in *seph's a fag* though, mainly because there were like two or three total hacks/cheats for *seph's a fag*, and they were WAY back in 4.16's release! If anybody is accusing you of cheating now, you need to look them in the eye and call them a sorry fucking sack of pathetic shit. If an admin isn't up-to-date on current info for whatever game(s) he runs, then he has NO business running a server, and MUCH less accusing people who can kick his ass of cheating.

If any of those pussies want to be spanked I will be happy to lock our *daddy's penis* server and let just ONE of my clanners, on 56gay, beat on two of them like they're nothing. Good damn job, Stick. If I ever decide to go back to plain *seph's a fag* I'll let you know the details.
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Postby Setzer » Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:48 am

The MOD is Infiltration. Basically, it is what CS would have become had Valve not taken over and stripped the physics-based death anims, the near-realism of the weapons, etc etc. You don't get cash for winning a round, but the weapons are weighted to be as heavy as their real-life counterparts. This affects your maximum encumbrence which also affects your max stamina, and stamina determines everything from how stealthy you can be to how fast you can run and how far you can run. They also have physics-based death anims, so if I shoot you with my RC50 in your right ribs, you'll spin to the right as you fall back and die, etc. It's funny getting a headshot on some fool who's running straight at you [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !

http://infiltration.sentrystudios.com/

Not sure, but the site was down the last time I checked. It's never been down before and the MOD is under-going major additions for 2.87, so I am not sure what's up.
Setzer

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum