Memories...

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Memories...

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:31 pm

Two things:

"In fact, HL is the ONLY game around that has such rampant cheating"

You get a game that has at any point in time over 75k players online between it's more popular mods and you'll see more cheating. It's just shear numbers, more people = more idiots.

Second, Battlefield 1942 rocks... RATTATTATTATTATTATT!!!!!

*edit*
Oh yeah, phear meh zero!

[ 09-02-2002: Message edited by: DLinkOZ ]</p>
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Memories...

Postby Axiom » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:11 pm

Yeah, too bad I ran your fuckin' carrier into the beach head, lewser!
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Memories...

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:14 pm

Not my carrier... OUR carrier. And not only did you run it ashore, but you did so smack dab in front of their turrets, and they sank it!
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Memories...

Postby Setzer » Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:02 pm

Uh, they managed to sink a beached ship? I want a video of that, haha!
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Memories...

Postby Axiom » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:11 am

It wasn't exactly beached. I ran it into shallow water. They just happened to make it capsize.

I only did it cause I was in the turret killing a guy and dave drops a fuckin bomb on me. Not to mention the time I was sniping some guy attacking our base and he unloads is tank killer on me. Thanks Asshat [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[ 09-05-2002: Message edited by: Helloonasty ]</p>
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Memories...

Postby Setzer » Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:49 am

LMAOROTFL! I may have to check this out some time.
Setzer

Memories...

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:48 pm

Ok, tonight a team of idiots managed to beach both our destroyer and carrier right next to each other:

http://www.oesm.org/images/dlinkoz/bf1942/ScreenShot0.jpg
http://www.oesm.org/images/dlinkoz/bf1942/ScreenShot1.jpg

Note the carrier's heavy lean... makes taking off a treat.

*edit*
Also, look at the second picture at what's behind the "13" on the bottom right of the picture. That peninsula houses the enemy's turrets that are meant to sink our carrier and destroyer. So the two fucktards not only beached us, but did so within spitting distance of the guns...

[ 09-08-2002: Message edited by: DLinkOZ ]</p>
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Memories...

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:22 pm

The best memory I have of the good ol days is when we played a very worthy opponent, BlkSun. They put up a good fight but we were victorious when the dust settled. As for the newest addition to the game vault, I am extremely excited about Battlefield 1942. Gameplay is oddly familiar to TFC but with vehicles to drive and destroy the fun takes a whole new twist. Hope I didnt ramble.

Oh yeah, I can't fly worth a damn. Guess some things never change.
[OESM]Cortex
Smoker of boxes, crasher of OS's

Memories...

Postby Setzer » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:42 pm

You flew just fine on FS98 with me... until I managed to come barreling by at over 300kts, pull a roll off in front of you, and cause you to take a nice dive [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ! I tried making a Gundam/Zoid simulation in OpenGL, but you need rudder pedals and two joysticks to be able to use the land-based Zoids, but the Gundams were fun to play around with. maybe I should texture the thing and release something with MP in it. I'd like to play Unit03 against somebody [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] !
Setzer

Memories...

Postby Setzer » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:45 pm

Oh and DLink, how f*cking hard is it to grasp the concept of piloting a boat?! You now see why I hate the general public. Their IQ's are so low they have to remind themselves to breathe half the time. Hell the first time I launched my Bayliner I was alone, but I pulled it off solo, took it out on a HEAVILY trafficed lake, had fun, and managed to load it again by myself. This includes docking and watching for shallow water. You need to get Ghoda to pilot the destroyer, after all he's been trained in the area of firing large guns on ships, hehe!
Setzer

Memories...

Postby [OESM]Cortex » Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:27 pm

Doesnt everyone know that the most moronic people in the world will find the one game you like to play and the proceed to screw it up. Same problem everywhere, with every game. For those of you who dont watch Tech TV, they did a poll tonite asking if their watching audience would cheat on a game (yes or no)? It was an overwhelming landslide on the yes side. Absolutely disturbing! I guess thats where all of our cuplrits come from.
[OESM]Cortex

Memories...

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:08 am

Damn TechTV...the infidels must DIE!!! I say we burn the station to the ground, and piss on the ashes....

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Memories...

Postby Setzer » Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:27 am

Uh, I've seen you watching that show Frost...

Anyways they wouldn't let my ass on. I'd show up the hosts on national TV and they'd get pissed. Stupid fuckers wouldn't be shit if they didn't have the fucking answers on paper.

Cortex, I have yet to see anybody cheating in *daddy's penis*, and my server is trafficed regularly, though not nearly as much now that school is in. Drop by sometime and take an ass-whipping like a good boy, would you? dhta.dyndns.org is the server hostname.
Setzer

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:43 pm

[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:31 pm

We had our moments... but that was it :)

But was still fun at times, like when I killed acid as he came into our base with the flag on mulch_trench. Then someone picked it up and capped and nuc went apeshit. lol

And that match on openfire when our D was so bored that felix would stand on my pipe traps and drop an emp just so I would get a tk. And I could've SWORN I typed say_team and not just say in the console when I spammed that "ZZzzzZZzzzzZZZzzz".
"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous