Hey hey hey

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Hey hey hey

Postby soft-core » Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:10 pm

Check this out www.cs-hacks.tk not wut you think...
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:47 am

whats funny to me is why you clicked the link, or searched for that site, to find it..... funny indeed.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby soft-core » Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:25 am

some one showed me it its funny dont you think.
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:44 pm

very..... so you know hackers or people looking into hacking? Or is this another classic, "My friend downloaded OGC on my computer"? We heard that one alot when jedinocheat came out...LOL those were the days. And to this day I still get blamed for cheating, everyday in every damn server. very funny, indeed.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby soft-core » Tue Jul 16, 2002 8:54 pm

I never looked for hacks on internet. I do not know wut your talking about but i herd of ogc.
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:48 am

Sorry, have to laugh my ass off at that one. If you have played Half-Life for more than a week and haven't heard of what OGC is/does, or of any of the other major hacks (XQZ2, etc), you're either lying, a cheater yourself, or you've been playing against bots of some kind, that can't talk back beyond taunts.

[ 07-17-2002: Message edited by: [OESM][DHTA]Sephiroth ]</p>
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Hey hey hey

Postby soft-core » Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:13 pm

I herd of ogc and wut it does but nothing else. When i started playing cs it was tournaments in ucla for games n money and after that i just played cs but never asked for cheats. I too lazy and dont care for it. That stuff is a waste of time i just like to play cs and i hate chating back to others witch isnt about hacks ever.
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby DeSyPhUr » Fri Jul 19, 2002 4:27 am

i trust no one anymore. CS has proven to me that a person can sit there in another state on his/her computer and tell you straight up "I dont fucking cheat fag." Then three weeks later a new protection against cheats come out and that same person who was swearing to God and on his moms life gets booted and banned by the server. So in that reguard I trust no one unless I see a demo, have seen their screen while they play, or just really dont care if they cheat because I know them so well that if they did actually cheat I would shake their hand for being the biggest liar and scammer ive ever played with. So your hitting a sore subject with everyone in this forum because we've seen it all since way back before you joined up and way before I did Im sure they saw it then too. Just leave the "I dont hack" thing alone and don't argue or try and fight it. If you dont hack then you don't. I still havent seen you in the server to know how good you are anyways.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby soft-core » Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:44 pm

I dont know how to install them but hacks now at days are easy to see. This 2 peeps on that went on my server got like all head shots then using a awp with no scope then another time this guy keept dying right before anyone killed him and he got no death. pretty easy to see they stand out so damn much.
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby soft-core » Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:47 pm

Dont you think the ones who use cheats are majore geeks.
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:35 pm

Only idiots with cheats are easy to find. Intelligent people with cheats are a serious pain in the ass to identify.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey hey hey

Postby DeSyPhUr » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:50 pm

I couldnt agree more dlink. They are so much like really good players its so damn hard figuring out the two. But sooner or later, if you watch them enough, you'll see them make a mistake that even good players couldnt do. And on the part that sebastian keeps saying he doesnt even know how to install them.... look its like anything else, im sure. You click save, then you double click it to install it. Im sure they install right into your sierra files, since thats where HLguard looks. So just quit saying you dont know where to find them or how to install them, you know how to turn your computer on, right? You know how to play CS? That means you installed CS so, in that sense you could install hacks cause Im sure they are easier to do.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby soft-core » Sat Jul 20, 2002 6:03 pm

I thought cheating for cs was like coding or somthing. so how do you know this desyphur?
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Hey hey hey

Postby DLinkOZ » Sat Jul 20, 2002 9:41 pm

Common knowledge. Plus, any good server admin owes it to his players to stay up to date on the latest cheats so they know what to do. Now, I don't mean install them and see, I absolutely hate that.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey hey hey

Postby DeSyPhUr » Sun Jul 21, 2002 2:57 am

Thanks for the back up Dlink. Sebastian, I know them because I've watched enough cheaters and have been playing CS since before cheating became so big on the scene (to my knowledge). When I used to play there was no hackers that weren't obvious. The hackers used "scripts" that changed their cfg files to alter the games original way to be played and it was obvious.

people still use these cheats now today but they get away with it by calling them "scripts". Buy scripts, change weapon scripts, and here is a new one to me that I got heated about with someone yeatserday, no clicks between changing weapons. Like you scroll just the weapons not the weapon menu. GAY. I said to him after he said "Hey this script is bad ass" YOUR A CHEATER. He argued and I told him that if you play with any altercations to the game from the original way its suposed to be played its considered cheating to me. WHY? Because you have THAT advantage over me, not skill. And thats unfair because instead of killing me with skill your using a script that I dont have in my game. He continued to argue that switching crosshair colors and whatnot should be considered hacking then too. LOL riiiight. Its in the game to begin with. We dont have the option to "turn on a non click script" So thats hacking in my opinion.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum