Tournament for games

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Tournament for games

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:08 pm

Why do I have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that Sebastian and help are the same person. How sick and twisted that would be. And oh sebastian, YOUR NEVER EVER IN YOUR SERVER AND NEITHER IS ANYONE ELSE. NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY. I WATCHED YOUR SERVER FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND DIDNT SEE YOU OR ANYONE IN THERE. I EVEN PLAYED IN THERE BY MYSELF HOPING TO LURE YOU OUT. TO NO AVAIL. TRY AND PLAY THERE ONCE IN A WHILE.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Tournament for games

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:15 pm

Sorry Des, two different ISPs.
HELP:
c-24-130-108-242.we.client2.attbi.com
Seb:
adsl-63-204-177-19.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net

Like I said, sounds like gay lovin'!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Tournament for games

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:47 pm

lol damn seph you ruined all the fun in that one. They are both from california though. Probably Sanfransisco, CA. PAHAHA. Oh BTW. Charter communications is gay and i hope they rot in hell for not doing their jobs.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Tournament for games

Postby soft-core » Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:24 am

MY mistake... let me be more clear. Dont post on my thread please but if have to dont be so rude and if i posted on some one elses dont talk shit about me. Lets be friends and sorry for saying FUC#. I dont like bieng called a fag.

P.S. Make your choice
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Tournament for games

Postby soft-core » Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:41 pm

No that other person is some one who wants in my clan badly. He uses cheats and so on. desyphur can you fuck off and dont post were i post.

or maybe he is too smart..
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Tournament for games

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:47 pm

ok my bad. Your forgiven. Sorry for calling you gay and whatnot. On to better things. Ive just been waiting for you to show up in your server but your never there, thats all.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Tournament for games

Postby soft-core » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:03 pm

im there.. during 12pm to 4pm pacific time ive been looking for good players to get in clan for |DS| [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Tournament for games

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:50 pm

This, ofcourse, is where i say again, that your never in your server to play us. Ive been there in the specific times mentioned and still no |ds| people there. Ive brought a few friends with me too so we can do that 1v2 thing youve mentioned before. You still unbeaten at 1v2? Then after that I have a friend that will play you 1v1 if your still undefeted or still up for the challenge. I only ask because it seems to me that a person of such a level of skill as you say you are, must practice constantly... and if thats true you must play in other servers besides yours, to home theses attributes I speak of. Because you really just need to "idle" in your server until I find you there. Does your "clan" have an Irc channel? Hit me back so we can do this. Im itching to see how you'll do.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Previous

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum