HEY

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

HEY

Postby soft-core » Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:15 pm

I never knew i was in 1st rank in oesm stats of cs [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:04 pm

I've said it before..I'll say it again:

Stats don't mean SHIT!!!!!

Just play the game....it's all to have fun...though CS does suck... [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

HEY

Postby soft-core » Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:22 pm

im able to beat everyone one on one and 3 on one [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby soft-core » Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:46 am

its so easy to get a top rank on cs. Dlink you should make it so weaker weapones get more credit and head shots dont get much points
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:10 am

Damn. My fault guys I let a cs person come in a non cs forum and brag. I try and control them but they get outa hand. This fella has been bragging in our forum too, but what he doesnt understand is, you all dont care. I have never seen you play before sebastian and have never heard of your screen name, which you wrote in the cs forums. Its true stats dont mean shit. And if your getting stats playing on oesm's server and there is no OESM in there, your probably playing some scrubs. I could have 1000 more kills than you but I like killing hostages so Id be below you in rank. Make sense? Well I think you should get mIRC, if you dont have it, and idle in #oesm-cs and #silentdragons. There will be plenty of people in those chat rooms to hook you up and squash your heroism that you constantly brag about. So before you post again in here or in oesm-cs forums I think you should prove yourself to people who actually play cs. I think bragging is a form of weakness, and true skilled players use other people to brag for them. Sorry again for posting this here Dlink but I needed to stop it before he blew his own head up.

[OESM]desyphur

[ 06-26-2002: Message edited by: DeSyPhUr ]</p>
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby soft-core » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:05 pm

I guess you can think wut you whant to think. Im not realy new to it i been playing since 5.5 or somthing and why should anyone know my screen name? im not bragging either i asking you if your good at cs to go on my server and play me i like having fun. Why do you think that is bragging im not rude like you!
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:02 am

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sebastien:
<strong>im able to beat everyone one on one and 3 on one [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote>

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sebastien:
<strong>its so easy to get a top rank on cs. Dlink you should make it so weaker weapones get more credit and head shots dont get much points</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thats not bragging? (Dr Evils voice): Riiiiight

Im not rude either. Just read my post again and take a few breaths. if your so indestructable how come you still havent came into our IRC channels to challange anyone? Why must it be your server? Play in our server instead. Im not being rude, Im simpling giving you options to prove your greatness, follow through or ride the bench of talkers.

And youve been playing since 5.5 or something.... uh huh. Ill let that one go on its own little way. Anyways, the point in my last post I was trying to make is, and ill say again, NO ONE ON THIS FORUM CARES ABOUT CS. And two, if your so fantastic and unbeatable then why are you unknown. Those are my points. And to add a new one. Please post shit about CS in the OESM-cs forums. Thx and Have a Great Day - DeSy
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby soft-core » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:31 am

you are rude i dont care if you past what i said. lets have a game it would be fun. be sports men like and just say bring it on instead of bieng such a mean person looking in to make me seem retarded or stupid :S
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby soft-core » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:40 am

why dont you get a high rank in cs so easy right. Just like go one on three or two and own em a score of 35 with 15 deaths should be good enough. desyphur you whant to have a fun game with me ? so you will stop bieng mean to me?
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby soft-core » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:06 pm

for the past thre days the server has been getting very full and still able to get a good score. when i posted on oesm cs clan forum i spoke the truth. so if im a newb show me and gimmie a date and lets have fun!
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby Supafly » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:23 am

I knew a guy who was #1 in the stats for longest time, then he played against me for 30 minutes, and he dropped 4 places. Your server isnt very popular, neither is mine mind you, but when you dont have that many people on your server, you tend to get to the top very fast.
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby DeSyPhUr » Fri Jun 28, 2002 2:03 am

You talk as if CS is a sport that old chaps should go out and play together. Its a fucking computer game. Your talking like its golf or polo or some shit. I told you what you need to do to get beat and thats all there is to it. I still havent seen you in our channels yet. As a matter of fact Ill go to you server with a whole gang of people since you wont come to us.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

HEY

Postby soft-core » Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:34 pm

a game is a game to me. I just like to have fun.
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum