@#$^%$%

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

@#$^%$%

Postby DLinkOZ » Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:48 am

Ok, DLinkOZ isn't a common name... and with the exact caps and such... wtf, some people need a clue and some originality!

http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?pid=18852139

Btw, I do NOT play *seph's a fag*!!!
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

@#$^%$%

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:07 pm

It has raised pings and dropped frames on my server. Ask any of my clanners. Maybe if I reboot the box each map-change?

Hey it says my server is "insecure". How the FUCK does it figure that? Not only am I running that BS anti-cheat of Valve's, but I run CSG! How can I fix this,open yet even MORE firewall ports?
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

@#$^%$%

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:02 am

LOL! Sounds like you've got an admirer in the *seph's a fag* universe! Oddly enough, i've never seen this person to have the honor of blowing his brains out repeatedly! Oh and check out my main page DLink! Thanks to Valve and their anti-cheat software which doesn't stop any cheats, I have taken a LOVELY 83fps loss in HL! Apparently, while Valve employees had their daily anal-sex orgy, somebody snuck in and altered the anti-cheat code to only cause massive frame loss while doing nothing. Good job guys, I'd expect nothing less from you!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

@#$^%$%

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:11 am

I still have a steady 100fps, and the current built in anticheat doesn't do any detection, it's more like cheating death, just prevents some. It disallows client hooks (which I can say it does, nemesis no longer works).
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

@#$^%$%

Postby soft-core » Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:20 am

hey dlink you play ut2003 ?
soft-core
I should get out more
I should get out more

@#$^%$%

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Apr 28, 2002 8:06 am

No, I don't play much of anything outside of an occassional tfc round or two. As for insecure, it's not getting the security module from speakeasy. But that's because only CS is a steam aware mod so far. I'm guessing tfc will get it in the next patch, which is supposed to be a huge tfc booster.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

@#$^%$%

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sun Apr 28, 2002 10:54 am

That's nice, but I run DMC. So basically, until it can try to auto-download some BS module without my permission, I'll be reported as "insecure"? Let me go make sure the box can't download shit unless I say so as root.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

@#$^%$%

Postby DeSyPhUr » Sun Apr 28, 2002 3:23 pm

well it seems that valve might have just increased graphics maybe, seeing that i still get 70 FPS. Ive heard alot of other people complain about the same thing (fps loss and increased ping) but ping would deal with connections and servers would it not? and FPS would deal with your graphics card and sound card etc would it not?

Not that Im trying to defend Valve or anything, because them going retail on CS was the gayest thing ever done. But since 1.4 came out I havent played with one cheater yet, atleast that i can tell. Its sorta like CS used to be, just good players. Except now there are noobs blaming people for cheating but that element has always been in CS, even since beta. I just like this new mod but how long will it last before it gets hacked and goes back to being gay?

I remember jedinocheat was AWESOME when it came out, then they figured how to hack that. Im gonna take advantage of this no cheating and play constantly. But the day will come when you cant trust anyone again and thats sad.

To bad my computer cant handle *seph's a fag* or id play that. To bad i never got into TFC or id play that and to bad DOD is TOO realistic or id play that. If i wanted to go to war id just lateral move to the grunts and stop fixing helicopters. So its only CS cause im actually good at it.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

@#$^%$%

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Apr 28, 2002 4:22 pm

I hear that they already hacked the new valve code, and that OGC and several other cheats DO work on the new version...

The valve anti-cheat didn't really do shit, it looks for repeatativeness in kills.. or some shit like that...anyway, I'm glad I haven't played online in a while... looks like I've saved myself several headaches...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

@#$^%$%

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Apr 28, 2002 4:35 pm

I've seen it mentioned that hooking the client dll is possible, but I've not heard anyone say "I've done it, here's proof".
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

@#$^%$%

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:19 pm

well i think they have some new things for CS servers that are just gay:

1. After a few rounds you might get an L# by your name and other people with the same L3 by their names "might" be able to see your screen, otherwise known as ghosting or lanning. Well me and this other fellow had matching L#'s by our name and were at the top of the list in kills. Suddenly we get blamed for ghosting just because we were owning. This is just a bs thing because I had no idea who this guy was.

2. After multiple head shots I got a warning in big flashing letters that everyone else on the server could read saying, "[OESM]DeSyPhUr has been warned and is suspect for multiple head shots". So let me get this right... If you can aim, and the server cant find cheats on your computer it just suspects you??? WTF is that bs. Now since i can aim and i can kill I get blamed by the server for being suspect and it tells everyone else, who already thinks im a cheater for being at the top in kills. Now I dont even bother playing there cause its just gay. Cause we all know if you get head shots at a consecutive pace your a cheater.

This stuff is getting very annoying.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

@#$^%$%

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Tue Apr 30, 2002 5:18 pm

Anybody want a nice fat picture of OGV 7.45 running on a 1109 server with DMC? Hell, why don't I downlaod it, install it, and make a kick-ass demo for you? Valve's code is shit, but CSG HAS caught cheaters while the HL server does NOTHING. Oh, ever set sk_player_head1 to a negative value? Make head-shots healing shots, lmaorotfl!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum