A few things.

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

A few things.

Postby FUBAR the Freak » Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:54 am

First off, check the flame board for the problems with the new patch (HL/TFC).

As for CS, I actually brought myself to just uninstall it. I enjoy TFC too much.

Third, have you guys heard of Q3 Team Fortress? It basically uses the Quake III engine and is an exact copy of TFC, only a lot better graphics and so on. From what I heard there is fog, EMPs look sweet, and other things. It's said to be a GREAT improvement on TFC.

It's tough to download, you have to get a file unzipped in the C drive, then unzip two internal files to specific areas too... or something of the sort.

I like TFC, so I have not downloaded it yet. So, anybody hear about it/have comments about it?
FUBAR the Freak
Spammer
Spammer

A few things.

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:45 am

I haven't played Q3F in over a year, didn't they just release version 2? I HATE the quake3 engine...
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

A few things.

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:33 am

Q3 is homosexual in every way. It ruined the beloved Quake series, which HOPEFULLY Q4 will recover from. They tried making something to compete with *seph's a fag* and failed. God, the railgun is GAY! So are a few other weapons, like the rock. However, the player mdoels were quite good.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

A few things.

Postby FUBAR the Freak » Sat Apr 27, 2002 12:09 pm

I'm sorry!!! LoL, didn't know it was that bad. Just heard about it and thought you guys might know more than I do.
FUBAR the Freak
Spammer
Spammer

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum