whats funny

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

whats funny

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:22 am

This is whats funny to me:

How nowadays in CS 1.4 you can get blamed for cheating EVEN WITH the 1st person view to show them different (stupidity clouds minds and apparently vision too)

How being blamed for camping as a T on a hostage map.....What exactly would you like us to do? Leave a note like "Dont Take" on the hostages and rush? (excerpt from Penny Arcades comic strip on camping the brief case, in no way Im I trying to "rip off" or take credit for the "leave a note" line)

How even in public, mind you I said public, servers, you have the admin stressing you like:
"DONT SAY GOOD JOB THROUGH SAY, SAY IT THROUGH TEAM SAY!!!" wtf is that, its not a CAL match, its a PUB

How the admin will slay you for camping reasons listed above

These things are funny to me
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

whats funny

Postby Mr.Magoo » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:04 am

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DeSyPhUr:
<strong>This is whats funny to me:
How being blamed for camping as a T on a hostage map.....What exactly would you like us to do? Leave a note like "Dont Take" on the hostages and rush?
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Rip off from penny's arcade.
Mr.Magoo

whats funny

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:51 am

what is also funny to me is how people try and make people look stupid and it doesnt work because it really didnt matter if i took that line from PA. Because really Gabe speaks the truth and I chose to use a line that I thought was dead on. Thx Magoo for trying but Im still gonna breath air and Im still gonna think retarded shit is funny. (see corrections made on last post)
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

whats funny

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:18 am

I still find it quite easy to catch aimbots and wallhackers. How'd guy A know to fire six rocks at the location you're at when he couldn't see you? Such as when you're coming to a 90deg intersection and you haven't been following him or anything. Mind you, there are no footsteps in DMC for enemies to hear!

As for aimbots, I don't care HOW good OGC is, I have caught players beyond the shadow of a doubt who use it. It's funny sneaking up on somebody who's fighting a guy facing the other direction, then when you get close enough and his "lock onto closest target" thing kicks in, his body both rotates 180deg in no time, and while doing so he aims straight at the ground, but when he's all the way around it magically aims RIGHT at you and gets off a head-shot every shot, which usually only takes two or three rounds, even with 200 armor.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum