Uh oh... (ogc7.4 + admin-mod = bad news)

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:02 pm

It is more harmful to cheat in a game like Diablo since it hurts your stats BIG time. Town-killers, trainers, and even the item dupes ruin the game. What fun is an RTS/RPG/MUD if everybody has the best weapons in the game? It wouldn't be any fun because you couldn't build up a character. Creating the "perfect" character, getting special items you fought hard for, what good is all that if Joe Blow can spend ten seconds with a trainer to create an even better version of it?!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:21 pm

Not that I was saying seph was a bad ass, but that badasses play on his servers.... or maybe they are bad asses compared to a vetran CS person as myself. DeSyPhUr a vetran.. PAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:33 am

Seph... badass... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh crap, I think I soiled myself.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:30 pm

OK DLink, you think you can handle it? Come get some. I can ICQ you my IP and *daddy's penis* runs on port 7777. I'd hate to have to shame ya' in front of all these guys though [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Remember I trained on 33.6 and 56k, and now have DSL baby! Plus *daddy's penis* is realistic, like CS used to be. You get shot and your guy STOPS firing, reaches for the part he was shot at, and loses aim. He doesn't sit there bs'ing like in CS. What, those guys are supposed to have no damn nerves or something? They used to do the same thing, until VALVE took over. Oh wait, no wonder CS is played now. It's everybody's misconception of real war. You stand around taking bullets while destroying entire bases and billions of enemies with a pistol. Go CS.

BTW why aren't you on ICQ/Trill and what happened to make you have to post on the main OESM page about your forums?!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Postby FUBAR the Freak » Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:11 pm

I do not really play D2 anymore... but it's really simple if there is some lame hacker, just leave and get into another game. On FPS games it you usually get used to attending certain servers... and being shot down time after time by some hacker is a lot more irritating than being killed in D2. Maybe it's just me?

I have a friend who is beta testing for War 3, but I have not talked to him lately, so no info on how good it is. They usually have the beta out for what... a month taking however long it is to get the bugs worked out. Then they release it. If they ever need any fixes they just put the patch to download when you log on; really simple. Games like TFC and CS take a long time to develop new patches (I guess they want to make it worth while) let alone to download them...

It looks pretty good, but I'm a cheap guy and will probably wait a bit for the price to go down LoL.
FUBAR the Freak
Spammer
Spammer

Previous

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum