Sweet'n'Crunchy

Postby Alvisc » Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:45 pm

whats sweet and crunchy?
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Sweet'n'Crunchy

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:34 am

What? The name of your dad's book that he wrote while in prison. Its an autobiography in which he explains in vivid detail, his "sweet" and "crunchy" times he had every night behind those cold, cold bars.

exerp taken from "Sweet&Crunchy, Prison Life's Bitter side":

"The bars are cold except its so warm in my cell. Its a warmth you cant enjoy though, its not like a christmas fire warmth or a puppy dogs fur...its an icky, slimey, salty warmth that covers your skin and teeth and leaves this putride odor of asshole on your tongue. Left over ranch dressing smeared on your cheeks. Being harrassed daily on why im in here. My cell mate just lays on the ground rotting it seems... it seems a bit trife to fill these dense dirty walls with people like "us". Singled out and punished by the public because we choose to do things differently, to do things out of context and not follow a basic set of principals and rules. ""Haxorz" they call us!", I said to my cell mate who still lied motionless on the floor, almost as if he were lifeless. I just wanted to reach my son and tell him hacking is not the way to go, but I know hes better than th (the rest of the page was unledgable due to tear marks, smeared ink, and some type of dressing.)"

-click insert below for snapshot of Ghettos' dad's prison days as described from the passage above.

http://cs.oesm.org/potd.jpg
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Sweet'n'Crunchy

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:34 pm

LMAOROTFL! That did take some time, haha! Well put Des! I'll have to keep you in mind for some REAL nice taunts on my forums, lol!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Sweet'n'Crunchy

Postby Supafly » Wed Feb 20, 2002 1:47 pm

damn u put some effort into that one
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Sweet'n'Crunchy

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Feb 20, 2002 10:20 pm

Thx alot to my fans. I was tired and drunk. Plus he set himself up for something more than a 3rd grade response.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Sweet'n'Crunchy

Postby stalker » Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:03 pm

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
stalker
noobeh
noobeh

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum