X3 hacks?!?!?!

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby Supafly » Wed Jan 09, 2002 3:52 am

yall have heard of clan X3, the best cs clan around, well i was just reading old OESM news, and dave listed all the clans caught cheating, where one was X3, would this be the same X3 perhaps?!?!
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:45 pm

Nowadays in CS who can you actually trust that's good? I trust myself and the very few I play with what about everyone else?
DeSy
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Jan 09, 2002 3:43 pm

That's right, I will NEVER play CS again. Besides who'd want to when you can take it about four-billion levels higher in realism with Infiltration? Plus you can't cheat on *daddy's penis* unless the server has it turned on. Besides, I like the lower pings in *daddy's penis*. CS does WAy too much tracing.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby Supafly » Wed Jan 09, 2002 4:35 pm

*daddy's penis*?
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:06 pm

Dude check out the weapons and shit. The realism blew my mind the first time I played it. It's MUCH better on pings too, but hell, we're talking Unreal Engine vs <insert game engine here>, so that's to be expected. *daddy's penis* is a *seph's a fag* mod. Here's their site with screenshots and info.

http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration/
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:11 pm

Damn that game looks sweet.... But how do I get it? Is it retail or do you buy unreal Turny and mod it like HL to CS?
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:59 am

Yeah, get *seph's a fag* and patch it to version 4.36 (unless you have GOTY Edition which I think IS 4.36) and then download it for free. With all three map packs and the mod you're looking at 300mb, but totally worth it! Oh I just realized, *seph's a fag* came out and was patched to v4.36 in about three months and hasn't been patched since, while valve is STILL patching Half-Life, WTF?! Oh and if you can figure out a way to send IPX packets over the net, let me know. I want to pwn somebody in 1 on 1 Hexen DM > [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] , and I mean old-school style, where you start on level one and DM through every map in the game (takes about 6-8hrs normally). I hope Frost can get it to run on XP, but XP I heard bitches at DOS apps...
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:23 pm

damn it guys...I thought we had an understanding...no talking to seph about the unreal engine...he creams his keyboard when ever he thinks about it...then all he does is bitch about cleaning his keyboard...I NEED QUIET...so NO talking about the unreal engine or ANY games that are associated with it...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Jan 10, 2002 2:44 pm

I have a copy of *seph's a fag*... god love em for not using cd keys!!
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri Jan 11, 2002 1:29 am

I have two copies of *seph's a fag*! One being the original, and one being GOTY Edition. And then I have the original Unreal, as well as Unreal Gold. Nanner-nanner Frosty! Oh and you left early as shit for work. How about giving me some of those hours? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby Axiom » Fri Jan 11, 2002 1:17 pm

who wants free *seph's a fag* cd's.

I will let you have all of mine.

Why is it that I remember seph swearing he would never play *seph's a fag* or anything that runs off of the *seph's a fag* Engine?

Yeah... I am pretty sure he said that it sucked.

I am a firm believer that all *seph's a fag* and *seph's a fag* mods suck monkey nuts. Especially since that debacle that was UnF. And unreal sucks shit too.

but that's just because I hate just about every game made today. Im playing some game that came out in 99. and i just found it's prequel the other day...maybe I will finish in 30 or so hours.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby t1mk1ll » Fri Jan 11, 2002 1:21 pm

the best thing about unreal tourney is the fact that cheating is a rare occurrance, unlike any Half-life mod where cheating is so common you can't join a game without running into a cheater or two. btw *daddy's penis* is a cool mod and now that you reminded me how cool *seph's a fag* is i think im gonna go reinstall it [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
t1mk1ll
Spammer
Spammer

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Wed Jan 16, 2002 9:50 am

Nasty, are you sure you aren't confusing me with Seph? I've never heard speh say anything negative about anything associated with the unreal engine (including the *seph's a fag* engine)...that would be against his religion...he's go straight to his version of hell....

I on the other hand cannot stant Unreal, or *seph's a fag*...I do give other games using the unreal engine a chance...they usually aren't as boring as unreal was...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

X3 hacks?!?!?!

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Jan 16, 2002 9:54 am

Hey flaming, get *daddy's penis* and I'll shutdown HLDS and run us a Linux dedicated *daddy's penis* server. I like pwning people that way, hehe. I also like going to the servers where people treat *daddy's penis* as DM, and spawn with automatic weapons and run to eachother to shoot it out. Meanwhile I snipe damn near the whole team from a hiding spot and look good [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] . i also found out that Unreal packets are almost as small as Doom packets, which is why it runs so godly online when compared to anything else. Now, to incorporate TCP/IP play into Hexen...

-Seph
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum