Ranking..??

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Ranking..??

Postby RackDaddy » Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:00 am

Just wondering how I could possible be ranked 5556 (or something) when there is only like 4200 players on the stats list. (Not to mention the lowest ranking guys death/kill ratio is -7/87 and mine is like 700/200.)

I don't think the stats like me. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

Ranking..??

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Jan 08, 2002 9:22 am

7069 players and 1042 clans ranked on 23 servers.

7k players in there currently.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ranking..??

Postby RackDaddy » Tue Jan 08, 2002 11:23 am

2749. RackDaddy 914 753 368 2.05

Well, my ranking on my individual page is still 5000 something, but I'm actually ranked 2749 when you don't actually search for me. Unsure how that's possible when I'm 753/368 with 2.05 deaths per minute or whatever.

I think it's from playing MurderBall.. lol
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

Ranking..??

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:13 pm

It depends on who you've killed, who's killed you. Also, double check the wonid of your search, I found about a dozen different rackdaddys. Sure fire way to raise the ranking is to zero in on the top 10 guys, and avoid the lower ranked players like the plague.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ranking..??

Postby RackDaddy » Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:54 pm

hehe.. Yah, true. It might seem as though I play for stats, but I just play for fun. Once I fell from 2nd to 22nd I decided I'd try and get a lot of crowbar kills. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I really do think Murderball messes up the whole thing, anyhow.

There are a lot of RackDaddys, I know. Some people seem to think they can change their nicks and suddenly be awarded admin powers or something. (I ban them all..) [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

Ranking..??

Postby RackDaddy » Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:24 pm

I'm confused. I said that when I went from 2nd to 22nd I decided to give up trying to maintain it and just screw around (by using a crowbar).

Stats matter to me when I'm doing well enough to be placed on the top 10. By playing Murderball it's moved me down to 5000 something.

Where do you see that I have an ego?
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

Ranking..??

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Wed Jan 09, 2002 10:49 pm

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
There are a lot of RackDaddys, I know. Some people seem to think they can change their nicks and suddenly be awarded admin powers or something. (I ban them all..)

That's what I was talkin' about...

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Ranking..??

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu Jan 10, 2002 1:09 am

bit of an ego there eh? [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] For someone not interested in stats, you seem VERY interested in your stats...interesting... [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Ranking..??

Postby RackDaddy » Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:58 am

Then I'm really confused.

Some people on my server change their name to RackDaddy and try to convince other users that they are me, and have admin powers. Others think the server gives out admin abilities based on your nickname (and not your WON ID and whats set in your autoexec.cfg)

Let me know where you see this comment has ANYTHING to do with ego. I didn't say that they wanted to BE me.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

Ranking..??

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:28 pm

um..I was fooking with you dood..calm down...
just a cocky statement that people want to be you...that's all...calm down dood...switch to decaf, crack is bad for you...

I know the average intellegence of the gamer, and I realize that people try to hack your server, so calm down..their' no need to be so defensive...

and that last staement...was just to fook with you...

man this msg brd has to have EVERYTHING spelled out now...
useta could just type a msg, and ppl knew what you meant...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Ranking..??

Postby RackDaddy » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:43 pm

I was merely explaining how you may have had a misunderstanding. If you think I was uncalm because I capitalized one word in a sentence, you haven't seen me upset. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

My statement was not at ALL cocky. I never said they wanted to be me. I said they wanted to get admin access. Some people apparently think they receive it if they have my name.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum