ZombieBoy just got back to me...

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby Supafly » Mon Jan 07, 2002 11:34 pm

well i talked to zombieboy, the guy who wallhacked that i recruited, and he says that a friend installed it on his comp a while ago and he thought he deleted it. i would simply say "fuck you", but i got banned for the exact same reason, and so did some other ppl i know. so i think i'm gonna keep him in the clan, but watch him for a long while. does anyone from old OESM-TFC remember being suspicious when he played tfc? he was in oesm back then btw
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:26 pm

I don't recall Zombie being in OESM for very long...what with the revolving door towards the end of the TFC days...

I doubt any one was suspicious...I wasn't...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:49 pm

Its seems as though alota peoples friends put hax on their computers.... but it also seems as if your computer should be closeley watched and you should know very well if hacks are present or not. I know supafly didnt ever hack but I know why WE HAD hacks on our pc's. Try a hack out to get to know it better and to see what to look for is different then a "friend" putting them on there. All BS aside people can be forgiven, if indeed they dont cheat. Zombie doesnt even play enough to bother me if he did come back, so forgive whoever. But I have my own version of jedinocheat in my eyes. A message to those from this point on: Check your damn computers after your friends use them, to play CS or even to browse the net. Cause this excuse wont work anymore to be unbanned from the OESM-CS server.
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:47 am

Honestly, who the HELL let's somebody use their machine and line to play games? I never touch Frost's machine to play stuff (well, I did a few times when he got MCM2), and he doesn't mess with any of mine. If I let somebody mess with my machine it would be under the rule that nothing was to be installed, not even sh*t to view a web-page with. I have MY system the way I want it, and I don't want anything else on it. I'm sure most of the population would agree to that much. Oh wait, I am forgetting about AOL users... haha!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Postby t1mk1ll » Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:42 pm

amazing the excuses people can conjure up when they get caught red-handed...
t1mk1ll
Spammer
Spammer

Postby t1mk1ll » Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:44 pm

i'd like to add to that comment though that their are exceptions to be made and i've played with zombieboy and he didnt seem to hack. he seemed cool when i played and maybe grace needs to be extended.
t1mk1ll
Spammer
Spammer

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:18 pm

AGAIN:
All BS aside people can be forgiven, if indeed they dont cheat. Zombie doesnt even play enough to bother me if he did come back, so forgive whoever. But I have my own version of jedinocheat in my eyes. A message to those from this point on: Check your damn computers after your friends use them, to play CS or even to browse the net. Cause this excuse wont work anymore to be unbanned from the OESM-CS server.
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby Alvisc » Sat Jan 19, 2002 3:25 pm

hahahah No one would waste their time checkin the comps for hacks, Im suprised most of you ppl are really pissy over the concpet of usin hacks, I swear ive never used it, and my "Friend" dl it, Most you ppl should get off the comp and go out for a while [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] ''''
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sat Jan 19, 2002 3:49 pm

how about the concept that you comp is YOURS...I'd never touch another persons comp with out their permission...it's something you don't do...

Most of us don't spend 24/7 on our comps..people don't install programs on our computers, least of all a hack...

"We" don't hack, and "we" know what's on our comps...

what's the big deal? the big deal is if we can do it, then so should you...if you don't know your comp (or friends) well enough to know when something's screwy...well then, it's your fault and you SHOULD be banned...I felt Zombieboy deserved another chance, because I have played with him before, but I think he was stupid for letting a friend use his comp...I think he was stupid for not checking for hacks...

"We" are pissy over the concept of using hacks, because "we" like the game to be fair...to have the knowledge we can kick your ass with out any aids of any sort...but it is also just a game, so "we" don't concider the world to come to an end if "we" get owned...

Why cheat..it's pointless...it doesn't get you money, it doesn't get you fame, it just gets you banned from great servers...

as you can tell (I hope) the "we" are the general players...the players with skill, and those with common sense enough not to let people use our comps with out knowing what they do with them...

Why are you defending hacks?
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Axiom » Sat Jan 19, 2002 8:16 pm

doesn't ZB live somewhere near Messiah? Aren't they like great friends or something like that?

hmmmm

ponders
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Jan 20, 2002 5:23 am

guess I wasn't paying attention, what's the deal with messiah? I seem to recall an extremely cocky attitude, and unwarranted behavior in the server...but then again, I have heard his name in over a year...so it could be piss poor memory on my behalf...humor me and remind me...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Alvisc » Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:13 pm

lol, i like the game to be fair, but i dont know when my comps screwy with a hack for a game, i didnt notice until i got banned for some reason, SO I SEARCHED FOR THE FRIGGIN FILZ
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:49 pm

2ltl2lt

too little too late...
you should have checked prior...I mean, your "friend" could have put anything on your comp...trojan, OGC, etc...

Hey...let's drop the whole "friend" thing... you are busted by your own words...
live up to it, and leave us be....
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri Jan 25, 2002 12:08 am

Give me his WONID DLink, I'll turn him in just to be an asshole towards a f*cking loser who has to cheat to win. God I'd have an orgasm if every last cheater was permanently banned from the WON servers! I'll have to send the WON guys to your Wall of Shame, lol! They'd have a damn time trying to add all those IDs to a ban list, hahahaha! Yes, I am a total dick when it comes to cheaters, and I am happy that way.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum