Loader.dll

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Fri Jan 04, 2002 3:43 pm

WTF IS LOADER>DLL?!, i went to another server few days ago, to boost up my skillz, if u seen my stats.... so i didnt go to the server for a while cause of it, BUT now im gettin banned outa servers becasue it says it cant excute this shit! so for now i aint goin to OESM clan server cause of it, IF you know what the fuck is wrong with my comp, Hit me back
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby Mr.Magoo » Fri Jan 04, 2002 3:45 pm

I know exactly what loader.dll is. I know exactly how it gets there. It gets there when you install OGC. Don't say you don't have any cheats installed, because this proves you do. Bye Bye.
Mr.Magoo

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Fri Jan 04, 2002 5:55 pm

Whoa MrMagoo are you serious???!! Holy Hell!!! He was trying out for OESM too. How the hell. He musta just downloaded the hacks because he was playing on OESM server the other day and we have jedi in there. MrMagoo hit me back if its really true. THX
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:13 pm

loader.dll is part of slightly older versions of OGC.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:38 pm

Ok cool Thx Dlink. So it does mean he hacks correct? No OESM for you buddy. EAD Ghetto Gold
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:05 pm

WTF?!, that was quick, okay, think about this boys, ive been in the server before and never been kicked, and i share my comp with some other ppl "goto the hl stats u can see theres a name called Lil Bunny fufu" she probably used the ogc, i swear to god i have never used it, AND LOOK AT MY STATS THEY WENT DOWN USING HACKS?!!?! hell no, thats all ive gotta say, Magoo, u didnt have to be so staight forward
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby Mr.Magoo » Fri Jan 04, 2002 11:41 pm

Right, so your sister's friend's uncle's dog's former owner's 3rd personality uses cheats, but you don't. If you share a computer with "someone" be smart enough to see what they do with it. And don't give me that "I didn't know it as one there" BS, because OGC changes the command menu in CS.

Prove to me that you didn't download the file. I can prove it is there.

And yes, almost every OGC uses loader.dll (occasionally it is something else, but now OGC has a randomizing feature).

Don't try to argue with me, either. I do my research.
Mr.Magoo

Loader.dll

Postby t1mk1ll » Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:28 am

go back to the ghetto cheata! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
t1mk1ll
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:01 pm

Are you fuckin kiddin me?, i dont care what my sis does with the computer, what she does is her own fuckin thing, i dont need to check up, hell i wouldnt know shed play with Cstrike, and how would i know?, My fuckin controls havent changed after i told her to dl it when i saw the fuckin icon on my desktop, and kamakaze shut ur mouth, been to a ghetto?
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:40 pm

Hey ghetto, leave flame alone, he owns your ass. I lived in the ghetto before the Marine corps so there.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Jan 07, 2002 9:25 pm

They have Cable Modems in the Ghetto? You seem to have one. Regardless, if the cheat is on your PC, then there is no one else to blame, except that stupid dude in the mirror.
Mr.Magoo

Loader.dll

Postby t1mk1ll » Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:30 am

a ghetto aint nothin' child. i've been to other counties like south africa, in the black distict of Pretoria, you know nothing so silence your ignorance fool!
t1mk1ll
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:42 pm

.............BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Tue Jan 08, 2002 8:12 pm

thats bull, dosent matter anyway, ive never cheated on the oesm servers, and if i did wouldve been banned because of the jedino thing, Nice talkin to you people, Latez Desy. Magoo. and that lil fag who said BAAHAHAHAHHAh [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Jan 08, 2002 11:55 pm

Ghetto read the post dealing with zombieboy just got back to me and then hollar back
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum