Server stats...

Forum for asking questions and discussing technical problems related to your OESM hosted server.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Server stats...

Postby U|S-Sed8ed » Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:50 am

Recently our server IP was changed, without notice and since this has happened the stats for the server are not working. Is there anyone that might be able to assist? Emailing for technical support seems to be a totally wasted effort.
U|S-Sed8ed
noobeh
noobeh

Postby U|S-Sed8ed » Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:55 am

err... before I'm told that the log address has been changed by HLSW, or some other tool, I'd like to say that it isn't. I have tried everything possible to get the stats working again, including changing the rcon password on the server so anyone that may have been taking the log couldn't. This had no effect.
U|S-Sed8ed
noobeh
noobeh

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:36 pm

Is this the CS server or the FLF server? The FLF was moved by request from Houston to Dallas, the CS IP was changed, and I did send an email to the contact I have on record. To keep things simple (in theory I suppose) I keep one contact per hosted clan. I've had experiences in the past where multiple members of one clan wanted different things changed, and it turned into a mess.

As for the stats, when I checked when you first emailed me the IP and port were changed and I saw in the logs (I believe I emailed you and pasted from the logs) where it had been changed by HLSW. If you think you weren't (or someone in your clan wasn't) redirecting the loagaddress needed for stats, check this thread:

http://forums.oesm.org/viewtopic.php?p= ... ight=#4681

I fixed the problem, I wish you would've emailed me again stating that there was something more than just the HLSW issue, as I would've had it fixed long ago.
"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support / Technical Q and A