Player Stats

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Player Stats

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu May 24, 2001 1:01 pm

I say get rid of them...
there's no need for them, they just cause inflated ego's...players who don't need those ego's.

Too much shit has been cause cause of those stats...things like "well you might be winning, but I'm higher on the stats, and I'm not trying"...how many times have you guys come across a talentless individual talking shit like that? too many I say.

besides...it seems that everyone thinks the ranking matters...not everyone plays on these servers. so it only counts to those who play these servers...

I say let the insanity end....

Later
DF
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Player Stats

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri May 25, 2001 11:37 am

Yep, it doesn't mean a damn thing. I believe I'm ranked 4 or 5 by skill rating... and I haven't played in over a month. Hence, a monthly refresh so everyone has a new goal at the first of the month. I know when we did it like that before, people enjoyed the stats a lot more. Now, if I could just find a way to list map/weapon stats and not the mamby pamby skill ratings...
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Player Stats

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Jun 03, 2001 5:37 pm

WT,Dlink asked about the stats...least ppls opinions about them..and from what I hear from DLink, and the people bitching and bragging, taking the player stats off would probably make things easier for Dlink.

well...
Later
DF
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Player Stats

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Jun 05, 2001 11:10 am

That option isn't available. But feel free to go to www.hlstats.org and bug Simon about it till he caves in and adds it =)
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum