The Deal with Days Bitch

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby Cobra » Sat May 19, 2001 12:05 pm

Look I didnt mean to start anything up. I agree totally with your policy on banning, if someone is a jerk then kick em then if they come back in and keep on being a jerk then ban em. I don't know who you have or haven't ban I have just heard from some people that they have been ban from your servers. I find it hard to belive that these people would be ban however (just my thoughts however your server do as you please). I not being one of these peole. I have played and have been playing in your server without any problem. I enjoy being able to play in sniper only servers. I try to enforce the same policy as you in my server. I am sorry for jumping to any conclusions. I hope we can put this behind us because we all know that snipers are a elite group on TFC. I would also like to point out that I am not a cheater and I hope that I dont ever come across as cocky, and if i do I am sorry.
To me cheating is a bunch of BS if I cant beat you on my on then that just tells me to try harder. I will commend Days on great play on Turkeyburgers good job. I have learned a couple things from playing you along with all the other OESM members. I hope that I may have been able to help increase your sniping ablities as much as yall have help me. I would likeinvite each one of yall to visit my server (however been having some trouble out of it lately). [Ds$]Sniper Server 66.61.75.241:27015

Once Again I hope we can put this be hind us and move on

[Ds$]CoBrA

P.S. oh and the LowCus thing I am not sure but I am pretty positive that he was kick due to finds that he was a cheater ..... but dont quote me on that I came in after all that went down.

Please ICQ me about anything at 114010328
Cobra
noobeh
noobeh

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby Cobra » Sun May 20, 2001 12:36 am

Well we all have our own thoughs that is what makes us different.

Anyway...... I like i said about Lowcus he was kicked out of Ds$ for cheating we do not like cheaters so therefore he is out. As far as the feeling about some Ds$ memebers being cocky I am very sorry that we have come across that way. I hope we can work on this as a clan.
Cobra
noobeh
noobeh

Previous

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum