The Deal with Days Bitch

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Tue May 15, 2001 4:49 pm

The flamedone...you are a moron, whiner, and a loser. I know Days...I'm quite sure you are lying...and I am happy....no...honored to say this about you, and to "defend" her....

IT was fun reading this..as I seriously doubt that you'll be able to reply, due to dave banning you, and accidentally erasing your account.

Do you even know who days is? I'm seriously impressed by your ability to READ...hmmm...flame board...used for flaming...yet you use the public board....guys, we are working with a supa genius here. I never frequented the sniper server, mainly because there are ppl there who think they have skill but don't (this statement is not about everyone who goes to that server). From your egotistical statements about your clan, and yourself...you fall into the skilless category (IMHO). And no I don't snipe... I hate the class (especially after the 1.1.0.0 patch)

To be put bluntly...leave and never come back.

Later
DF
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue May 15, 2001 5:42 pm

Ok, let's look at this for a minute.

"Now a problem....seems that Da Bitch( in fear of losing her #1 spot ) has started banning every good sniper out there."

Not true. I sit next to her when she plays. She may get mad and mouth at the monitor when she gets killed, but I assure you that's the extent of it. The ban list is a whopping 5 wonid's in size... so try again.

"Several of my clan mates have been banned and also possibly the best sniper in the game today who I will not name."

Sorry, but she hasn't played today. Last entry from her stats is:

2001-05-14 19:06:23 Disconnect I left the game. Sniping Server | OESM2@Wylie sniprwar

Now, notice that was at 7pm last night.

"There is no cheating involved, which is obvious becuase everyone has to have PB, and there is no abusive language."

Um... no, PB is NOT even run on that server, once again... try again.

"One got kicked because he ruined her Perfect Record for a game."

Please read my first statement, she may say things to the monitor, but the only ones to get banned (and only 5 at that) are the immature asses.

Please, use real facts in the future. Thank you, please drive through.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby Mr.Magoo » Tue May 15, 2001 7:00 pm

sigh
Mr.Magoo

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Wed May 16, 2001 11:24 am

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] hehe [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ...nuff said
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby Butterfingers » Fri May 18, 2001 9:10 am

YOU GO DAVE, GIRL, AND ALL OTHER DEFENDING OESM MEMBERS!!!!
i'm always playing with WHO'StheBITCH (days)
she never bans without giving the dumbasss 101 chances...the only reason she bans is when she kicks some1, the come back and call her a slutty bitch or sumthing like that. But, I always play on here team (she would kick my ass if i weren't) and she bans like 2 times a month or so...
PeAcE OuT, [ESO]Butterfingers
Butterfingers
noobeh
noobeh

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri May 18, 2001 4:35 pm

I tend to agree with oblivion here. Only 5 bans, and that's not a whole lot. And, who is to say player X is the best sniper? And what the hell rights does that give him to not be banned if he's an ass? And we all know, along with being good goes a certain degree of cockiness, in the case of sniping only players that usually turns into childish assholes. Ban...
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Deal with Days Bitch

Postby Cobra » Sat May 19, 2001 12:02 am

I have enjoyed playing on the OESM server as well. I have however noticed alot of people getting ban for what looks like no reason. I could be mistaken however, but it seems to me that when you ban some of the best know names in the sniper community that has something to say about your server. Dont get me wrong I am not tring to start anything but I would like it if yall might take a look at some of the people you have ban to see if it was a case of mistaken identity (some of the ones that have been ban are a couple of the [ . ] guys as well as [Ds$] and [IAM] as well as many more) Granted banning is nessary in some cases but I dont belive that this is the case for all these guys. I would just ask you to look over the people you have ban and think it over.
Thanks for your time

Oh yeah one last thing as far as the whole bitch thing....... I could be mistaken but I do belive that she goes by the name Miss Bitch sometimes or something like that. I really dont think that was intended the way you took it.
Cobra
noobeh
noobeh

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum