EUF!!! (engineers united federation) needs recruits

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby jigga8ball » Wed May 09, 2001 8:16 pm

Aight everyone, this is 8-Ball or |-=|KA|=-|8-Ball|GA|[+EUF], and i am the leader of the new guild EUF (engineers united federation). WE NEED RECRUITS [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] . There is no tryout required and we need more people before we can start doing the fun stuff. So go to EUF HomePage to join. Or simply e-mail me at <A HREF="mailto:jigga_eight_ball@yahoo.com">jigga_eight_ball@yahoo.com</A> . We need recruits and currently have 8 people i think. Come to were the party is.... EUF!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
WORD TO YOUR MOMS [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
8-Ball
jigga8ball
noobeh
noobeh

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Thu May 10, 2001 1:21 pm

I am a gewd sniper caan i play plz
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu May 10, 2001 9:09 pm

What's a guld? anyone know what a guld is? OHHHH you mean guild...I see...not interested.. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby jigga8ball » Thu May 10, 2001 10:25 pm

ok cap'n, i fixed guld to guild for you picky people outst there [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] . so peace out and please join!!!
WORD TO YOUR MOM
8-Ball
jigga8ball
noobeh
noobeh

Postby jigga8ball » Fri May 11, 2001 4:04 pm

hey man, whats wrong with guilds!??! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
WORD TO YOUR MOM
8-Ball
jigga8ball
noobeh
noobeh

Postby [CD]MadMan » Fri May 11, 2001 5:46 pm

I commend you on starting a training guild. Running one is not an easy thing. For you to be willing to put the effort into it it, is something few people in the TFC community will do.

I am working on a guild as well that OESM is being so kind to host for me. I tried to make it a training guild but found the time required to teach the most basic of skills was toooooo much. So I changed it into an elite soldiers guild. But one that respects all skill levels of players and will try to accommodate as many non-elite members as it can.

As to the comment about it being "lmao" by the respected member of OESM, I can see his point with respect to many guilds. Some are very elitist and just plain rude to any player that cannot meet their standards. Other guilds seem to be started by people who are simply just not serious. They get people to join without any intention of helping or teaching them anything. I think they just want to say they run their own guild. Both of these types, give guilds a bad reputation.

However, after looking at your site it clear you have put some time into getting this thing started and are obviously serious about making it work. I think what your doing is terrific and wish you the very best in making it happen. I will let members of Creeping Death know about it and who knows, if your willing maybe we can even be allies.

My guild site is code-of-honor.oesm.org
[CD]MadMan
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby [CD]MadMan » Fri May 11, 2001 6:37 pm

I do agree with everything you said 0blivi0n. I actually did not want to even call it guild but could not come up with another name. Seems there are only guilds and clans. I am hoping my guild will not be any of these things you listed; all true things by the way.

If it ever does, I will end it. What I hope will make it different is that I will have 4 OESM servers supporting it, have mandatory practices, will only use IRC to organize before practices, and absolute will not tolerate any disrespectful attitudes towards any TFC community members. Hence the name Code of Honor. It may not fly, and I might not even get any members but it has been a dream of my for a very long time to give serious players of the soldier class a place to practice, learn, and teach. The whole thing may be over idealistic but I have to try.

As for the new engineering guild, I have to wish him the very best of luck and hope hill create some very fine and honorable enginners.
[CD]MadMan
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby [CD]MadMan » Fri May 11, 2001 7:07 pm

No disrespect Corsair, but Window Makers does the same thing as most guilds I have seen. If you want to join, you hang out in their irc and hope someone will talk to you. I joined it after getting a ICQ message to tryout and experanced it first hand. I was completely ignored. There players are skilled without question but it's the lack of personal communication that I dislike so much. The one soldier guild I was in, kicked me simply because I did not hang out in IRC. Also Like most guilds I'm sure Window Makers will give a difficult test to join, but after, then what. You may get the prestige of having there tag, but, no organized training, scrims, or simply getting together to have fun playing hard core TFC.
[CD]MadMan
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby jigga8ball » Fri May 11, 2001 7:23 pm

ok everybody.... i think i appreciate what madman was saying, but im a little slow and was unsure if it was a insult or a compliment or both. oblivion, my guild is definitely none of the things you listed. i run a guild of peace and learning. i love being engineer, therefore i am willing to teach whoever may want to join to be an engineer whenever i have the time. i would never run a pointless guild like one with the qualities you listed. guild to me are more advanced and aprreciated than clans. i intend on making my guild that way, and am ready to sacrifice a lot of my time to do so. ok madman, iread over what yu said a couple of times and thank you for respecting me. right now we only have 10 members, all very good and experienced people. we respect "newbies" and are all ready to teach them, if only they would simply join or contact me. it would be great if we could ally. my partner in euf kind of screwed up the site recently, so it doesnt look too great, and were still very much under construction. once we get started up, it would be very exciting for me and the guild if us two allied.
anyways, until we recuit more and actually get started, peace out and
WORD TO YOUR MOMS
8-Ball
jigga8ball
noobeh
noobeh

Postby jigga8ball » Fri May 11, 2001 7:26 pm

oh and by the way, stick god, just contact me and yuo can join, ill teach you to be a good engy if you want to join.
WORD TO YOUR MOM
8-Ball
jigga8ball
noobeh
noobeh

Postby jigga8ball » Sat May 12, 2001 9:57 pm

its cool oblivion, but i can tell you this much..... i am the master engy.
WORD TO YOUR MOM
8-Ball
"That's a sapicy meataball!"-Luigi
jigga8ball
noobeh
noobeh

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum