Humorous Video...

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Humorous Video...

Postby Setzer » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:28 pm

Here's a video from the game that's going to finally kill CS. It's like CS and Inf287 mixed together. No gay cone-aiming, so you generally hit what you're aiming for, yet the gameplay styles and odes that made CS big. Also no cheats yet. The first day it was out it had over 30k downloads, and this is an ALPHA version!

http://dhta.oesm.org/sephiroth/NadeJumping.wmv

The guys doing this have FF off, so their nades don't hurt eachother. Normally this would instantly kill you, but it's funny to watch. It's an 11.77b WMV clip.
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

Postby Days_Boy-Sniper » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:26 am

And the name of the game is...? It looks awesome.
Days_Boy-Sniper
Spammer
Spammer

Postby Setzer » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:16 pm

Frag-Ops. It's LAW mode is awesome. Terrorists get a nice MBT and one shot to take out a specific objective. Like defuse mode for CS, only the bomb is a rocket and there's no defusion method. I guess a CT could jump in front of it to stop it from hitting the target though.

Hostage modes and several others are planned as well, but it's still in the alphas. I think they're talking about releasing one more version, then doing compatibility testing/modification for 2K4, and continuing it there. However, 2K3 and 2K4 are identical aside from vehicles being finished (finally) and a few new game modes. I'm dying for this mod to get finished!
Setzer

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum