this is unreal...

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

this is unreal...

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Apr 24, 2001 2:35 pm

The only clan that's bumped you down has been CD, and that's because of the help I've received from them with supplying physical hardware. As for the CS thing, I'll change that. And I've actually got the box built you'll be on, just looking for a good home for it.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

this is unreal...

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Apr 25, 2001 10:11 am

Just reading over your site. Never once have we sent you an email stating your server will be online next week, or something similar. For example, this most recent round of servers. ReZ, HCC, and Chaos, they all knew ahead of time that their's were coming, we'd talked about it, informed them of it. It won't just be sprung on you. This is the first time your clan's even been in our "Upcoming Servers" list, so I'm not sure what gave you the impression that you were getting one Monday.

Now, as for your's. I've got the machine up and running, I'm waiting on two things. First is the rackmount case to put it in, and second is a good connection to put it on.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

this is unreal...

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sun Apr 29, 2001 2:01 pm

KoD is still around? Amazing. I remember them from back before DHTA was formed. Now let's go get DlinkOZ, Rough, and some of the others and play CZ2 until we puke again! Sorry, I'm just screwed up right now. Fighting to stay awake here at work. SLOW DAY!! Something evil is compelling me to play CZ2 like we did when Dlink had a (384k?) line. Lol! Bet it'd be better on this T1 than it was on my ancient 33.6k modem!

-Seph
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

this is unreal...

KoD is still around? Amazing. I remember them from back before DHTA was formed. Now let's go get DlinkOZ, Rough, and some of the others and play CZ2 until we puke again! Sorry, I'm just screwed up right now. Fighting to stay awake here at work. SLOW DAY!! Something evil is compelling me to play CZ2 like we did when Dlink had a (384k?) line. Lol! Bet it'd be better on this T1 than it was on my ancient 33.6k modem!

-Seph
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

this is unreal...

-Seph
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

this is unreal...

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sun Apr 29, 2001 3:12 pm

-Seph
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

this is unreal...

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Apr 29, 2001 6:11 pm

Nice quad post. BTW, it's a different kod. The one you're thinking of is STA Gold title holders I believe.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

this is unreal...

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Mon Apr 30, 2001 1:09 pm

seph is a ho. and he quad posts :/
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

this is unreal...

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri May 04, 2001 5:33 pm

Yeah, quad posts because WinNT has quad power! Yes, that's right! WinNT can crash three times, yes three times, allowing you think your posts have not been posted when they have! Everybody scrap that unreliable Linux OS and spend an outrageous amount of money on WinNT! All crashes are included, free of charge. As an added bonus, we'll throw in some security holes for hackers to play with, which may not be fixed for months! Supplies are limited, order yours today!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum