Just had to say hi :)

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Just had to say hi :)

Postby WhiteTiger » Mon Jan 06, 2003 6:10 am

Hey!

its me W.T., i was working on my website at 5:00 am, and then one thing leads to another, and POOF im here. :) i see things have gone well. Gosh i miss gaming now lol. Glad to take this stroll through nostalgia lane. Just want to give a shout out to you DLink, and the other OG members... Stick, Rim, Seph... glad to see ya'll are still all around. but i'll leave ya'll with one last pic :)

http://home.attbi.com/~spozman/BBall.jpg

~W.T.~
WhiteTiger
noobeh
noobeh

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:49 pm

hi WT. good to hear from ya.

What R U up to these days?
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

Postby WhiteTiger » Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:47 am

Ahh not much really. Still have that POS comp of mine.. no i actually upgraded from a 200 mhz pentium to a 300 mhz celeron... OC'ed that to 338... its only got like 64 megs of RAM, 12 gigs of HDD, 16 meg voodoo Bandshee style card (Maxi gamer Pheonix). So as a reuslt ya'll can tell i really havent been much into the gaming scene :cry: oh well. i still have a social life.. somewhat LoL. yea im still in Highschool ,should be graduating soon i might add. Play hockey for my school too, starting center on our highschool JV team. hmm basically i've been consentrating on hockey and women. Finally got a car too. 1992 3000GT. it aint great, but it aint bad. saving up for a nicer car soon :), hopefully will sell that and get me a 300ZX Twin turbo. i've done the work on my car and our other cars, and i must admit... i love street racing now. loads of fun... Cant wait till i get it and basically do all the work on it myself (i can do nearly anything with cars now) :)

course i was bored over the break and took a trip down nostalgia lane... was like you know... i gotta make my website up... so i was working on that.... and somehow i also got here! i'll post a link for ya'll to see. i've been doing some Flash work mainly, but its coming out nicely i suppose. heres a general layout of what my site will look like:

http://home.attbi.com/~spozman/Temp.jpg

same size and all, but in Flash...

How bout ya'll what have ya'll been up to?
~W.T.~
WhiteTiger
noobeh
noobeh

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum