DeSyPhUr.

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

DeSyPhUr.

Postby Supafly » Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:29 am

The last time he posted in these forums was I believe, August 7th or something. The last time he signed on IRC was September 12th, and that was actually just his roommate to use hlit to play some cs. I went in the server, kept trying to ask him where David/DeSyPhUr was, but he didnt answer me. He quit the game, and signed off IRC. When he last signed offline what is probably 4 months ago, he didnt give us any notice that he was going anywhere.

I have been in some classes with military members, Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines; Auburn had a wide range of ROTC servicemen. Even on the day of Sept. 11th, every single one of them had their cell phone sitting on their desk. When I asked why they did, it was because they were awaiting "the call of duty." Me and David have known each for just over a year, and on almost a daily occasion we talked. Not about cs, not about the news, but about our lives. In that year that I knew David, we became best friends, even though we have never even met eachother in real life. The only conclusion that comes to mind is that David was called to duty for his country, for he was a marine.

I pray my friend is ok.
Albert Einstein was once asked: "What weapons will be used in World War 3?"
He replied: "I don't know. But I do know that the fourth World War will be fought with stones."

Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:14 am

I'm sure he is. If he's a marine, then he would be too stuborn to die...

Remember marines need permission to die... I doubt they give permission often...

He's prolly in a bar somewhere, picking a fight with a local, whether they are a redneck, yankee, rag head (that the correct PC term?), or another military individual...

Just hope he doesn't run into any regular Army individuals...he'd get his ass handed to him :P
"Peace means reloading your guns"
"The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war"
"F#@K Peace, MAKE WAR!!!"
"If God was condemned to live the life he has inflicted on men, then he would kill himself."
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Setzer » Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:12 pm

Maybe in a brains contest, lol!
Setzer
I'm too seksy for this board!

DeSy? =-(

Postby [OESM]ZombieBoy68 » Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:13 pm

DeSy Is MIssing... :cry: i remember when i perm banned him in irc and didnt mean to and matter how hard i tried to unbann him chanserv would rebann and kick we tried for hours =-( and DeSy thought it was funny. I hope He Is ok...
[OESM]ZombieBoy68
noobeh
noobeh

Postby Supafly » Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:40 am

i just talked to one of our friends that we played cs with and is located at the same base as david was based at near washington, he says he hasnt seen him around the barracks for a long while, he probably is out on a boat somewhere.
He replied: "I don't know. But I do know that the fourth World War will be fought with stones."

Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby Setzer » Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:36 pm

Yeah they've called a lot of people up. Two of my cousins, my friend Zack, and my brother is on stand-by. I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure he's fine.
Setzer

Postby Supafly » Sun Jan 05, 2003 3:21 am

i just came home from work, saw that he signed off and on irc twice without joining a server, and was around for a few minutes

Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby Axiom » Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:32 pm

If he was 'dead' then he's in a world of shit, cause marines aren't allowed to die without permission. I bet he's ok.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Setzer » Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:48 pm

I doubt he's dead. He's probably having so much fun blowing up things that he's forgetting about those of us who are confined to doing so on a 17" monitor!
Setzer

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:22 am

17" monitor... icky.
"Proving the human condition, one idiot at a time"
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs
"Diplomacy is the act of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock"
"Department of Redundancy Department"
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Setzer » Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:39 pm

Yeah I know. I plan on getting a 21" as soon as I pay off the $274 left on my credit card. However, if it won't fit in my desk I may have to settle for 19". Either way I want BIGGER!
Setzer

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum