Testing the upgraded msg board

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Apr 05, 2001 11:28 pm

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby <The_One_God> » Fri Apr 06, 2001 1:56 pm

OK, sorry for this, but I'm getting fed up with the ESO peoples' shit. If all you wanna' do is bitch, why not go to something like bitch.com, eh? The new messageboard is fine, and if this was in the flame area, I'd have much more to say to you, ya' prick.

Nice additions DlinkOZ.
<The_One_God>

Postby <The_One_God> » Fri Apr 06, 2001 1:58 pm

Oh uh DlinkOZ, this is a work IP (T1). Could you try resolving it to see what you get? Thanks. (Now back to work before I am caught badmouthing jerks on the clock!)
<The_One_God>

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Apr 06, 2001 2:08 pm

Gotta love internet access at CompUSA, huh?

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Apr 06, 2001 2:11 pm

Oh, one question. Why have you resorted to posting anonymously when you're registered?!

[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby <The_One_God> » Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:48 pm

You posted in the wrong forum, and annoyed the server-god(s). *Does a Nali Chant to the mighty server-gods*
<The_One_God>

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sat Apr 07, 2001 6:28 pm

Sigh... [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Mr.Magoo

Postby <Zip> » Sun Apr 08, 2001 12:47 am

what did i do to u guys? I did nothing bad...
<Zip>

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Apr 08, 2001 4:19 am

Acrually Zip, I think the posting on the wrong forum was done by other ESO members, but from what I hear, there is a long list of shit that resulted in the removal of your server/webpage. The forum thing was the perverbial straw. (I may be mustaken abour which thing was the straw.)

Amyway, I'm not going to post what I hear are the reasons for the server/webpage removals. I don't want to post things that were done by another clan, because it's been a little while since the whole thing happened and it's easy for me to get confused on 4 hours sleep in 48 hours (it was a kick ass concert though).

DF
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby <The_One_God> » Sun Apr 08, 2001 2:32 pm

Told you you're crazy! Lose some more sleep and you'll wind up thinking like me also...
<The_One_God>

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Mon Apr 09, 2001 8:53 am

Think like you? That would be two steps back... And the more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that I'd be bored outta my mind...

I also don't want to get a huge ego...

Later
DF
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum