Obby...I don't think they'll understand

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2001 5:32 pm

Visitors of OESM hosted servers please read!
Posted by Oblivi0n
Add news

OESM only hosts these servers and performs administrative maintenance on the machines they run on. We do not, unless given to us by the clan renting the server, have rcon to the game server running on the box.
Therefore we cannot:

Boot, kick, ban people from the server

unban you from a server you are banned on

Tell a clan what to do with the server instance they rent from us

I hope this clears the air about server hosting. If you are banned from a server, go to that clans webpage and spam their messageboard about why you should be unbanned. And let me say, if you display the attitudes there that you do on our messageboard, you will get about the same result.

Nasty...no offense, but you are asking WAY too much of those who visit this msg brd, and oesm.org

Between you and me, the posts won't stop. It's like talking to a wall...

later
DF

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2001 7:20 pm

no frost, im not asking too much. It was put there as more of a warning than a notice. If OESM did something to you or pissed you off, put it in the flame board. If you like something OESM did, post it here. Do NOT flame other clans on our board.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2001 9:22 pm

hehehe...
flame board?

wtf is that? obviously ppl don't seem to notice that there are 3 brd here, and not just the public msg brd.

I find it funny, that it says "FLAME" in it's title, yet ppl still come to this one to bitch and moan... Image

anyone else find that funny?

DF

Postby <Hell > » Tue Apr 10, 2001 12:52 pm

can you feel the love
<Hell >

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum