banned...please read

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2001 5:53 pm

Thanks zip, but I assure you we have nothing against ESO as a clan, just seems that some of it's members rub us the wrong way.

------------------
Server Pimpage
<A HREF="mailto:dlinkoz@oesm.org">dlinkoz@oesm.org</A>
DLinkOZ`Fbs

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2001 7:37 pm

ohh and Dlink please tell me why we lost the site and server? I just want to know what happend... Whe had the server, I come back after being sick for like 1-1 1/2 weeks and everything is gone. then i findout that my icq is all scewed up and everything thing on my computer is different.

thx
Zip

[This message has been edited by Zip (edited 03-31-2001).]

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2001 8:03 pm

hey zip...do you have a compaq?
there might be your problem... Image
DF

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2001 6:03 pm

OK, don't you hate f*cking morons who can't post flames in the flames board? Sorry, but if you can type even halfway english, then you can read that there is a board for this kind of bs. Personally, if this took place on one of MY machines, the ban would be permanent simply for posting in the wrong board.

P.S.: DlinkOZ, how about getting me a nice OC3 also? I'd REALLY appreciate it Image!

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2001 7:23 pm

Lol, funny thing is... about 3 threads were already shuffled off to the flame board. So there was even more of this on here. Go figure.

------------------
Server Pimpage
<A HREF="mailto:dlinkoz@oesm.org">dlinkoz@oesm.org</A>
DLinkOZ`Fbs

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2001 6:30 pm

Jeez man, that's like, gay. I'd have found some way to ban him from even the web-server, haha! Then again, I'm evil, lol.

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2001 8:02 pm

we can do that no problem. Just a simple line in a config file and he will never see this ip address or domain name associated with it again. But that defeats the purpose of us laughing at the continued argument.

Previous

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum