banned...please read

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 2:06 pm

damn, now i regret teaching frost how to make big fonts.

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 3:24 pm

its just like the Wizord of oz getting banned thing he got banned and you dropped the charges, guess he was just a nice guy. lol Image

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 3:38 pm

nasty, you didn't teach me big fonts. you attempted to teach me CSS (which I am learning)

I learned big fonts on my own...along with the rest of html I know (I didn't say I knew CSS did I?)

hehe
:P
DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 7:49 pm

it wasnt "poddy mouth" when i came back, i didnt cuss again...and its not like i tried to crash the server, or rcon hack it, or used any cheats or hacks of any kind, i cussed, i cam back after being kicked, and then chilled....next thing i knew, console in my face saying "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED PERMENATLY"

thats not good...

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:34 am

what do all of you guys have against [ESO]?

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:38 am

Yeah zip, we've got it out for you. There have NEVER been posts from anyone outside of ESO claiming to have been banned. Damn... you figured us out.

------------------
Server Pimpage
<A HREF="mailto:dlinkoz@oesm.org">dlinkoz@oesm.org</A>
DLinkOZ`Fbs

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:43 am

Zip, It has NOTHING to do with him being in ESO. The fact is I asked him to stop and he did it to spite me. Of course he is going to get kicked and when he comes back in saying that it sucks that you can't cuss in there. Ofcourse we will ban. I don't care what clan you are in, you don't go into a server swearing and especially when I asked him to stop. I'm glad you think it's ok for your clan to act that way. Just like it was ok for Merc to talk crap about me and for Punk to kick me from your old server.

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:44 am

Am I speaking greek?

wtf have I stated in my previous post?

here's a refresher:
<font size="+7">but again I'll state for clearity (impossible as it may seem). Slipknot didn't have to be a permanent asshole to be kicked. It only takes one time. as for the rest of ESO..I haven't said anything against them..</font>

READ WHAT I TYPE NEXT TIME...
THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT SLIPKNOT, AND more importantly, ppl who HAVE, and who WILL be kicked/banned.

I have to say that I don't assist with this site, or the servers. BUT I have to say, I consider Dave, and the the rest of my old clan mates as friends. I'm tired of seeing ppl doing DUMB shit, and then blaming them for the results.

People...START TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR FREAKING ACTIIONS!!!!

STOP BLAMING OTHERS!!!!

AND STOP with the "oh, the whole world is against me for not reason." Things don't happen fro a reason.

again I ask:
Point made...
point taken?

DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:53 am

And what's sad... I like WhiteTiger. His request to have slipknot unbanned was going to be honored. BUT... now I'll rethink it. Would be wise in the future to just suck it up like a man and let the chips fall where they may. Zip, I know you've been around here for quite some time. You've probably seen people come here and, in a mature and calm fashion, apologize and ask for the ban to be lifted (not repeat their foul language here, and tell us what they did wasn't that bad [after all, it's our judgement call]). And in 100% of those cases they were unbanned. So just chill now and we'll see what happens. But I assure you anyone who's been banned and had that ban removed is under a microscope for some time to come, as most people know I often will write scripts to monitor just a person or group if they've been known to cause issues.

------------------
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2001 2:20 pm

Heh, he doesn't listen very well, does he?

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2001 2:38 pm

nope.

------------------
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2001 3:43 pm

im naked

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2001 6:42 pm

I just want to say that my ass was there when it happened and it was perfectly clear that Ms.Thang said to watch it....also I have never seen a post become this long...lol

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2001 10:04 pm

you have never been to the catacombs forums have you.

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2001 2:18 pm

thx for all of this info ppl... I don't allow m clan to act like this. Punk and Merc where both kicked for what they did and i will talk to slipnot about what he did... If you have somethig against eso then take it out on me and not my clan thx...

Zip

PreviousNext

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum