banned...please read

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2001 9:41 pm

I'm banned from a server where my whole clan goes....

I cant remember who banned me, but i said F*ck, then i was kicked...ok, so i stopped cussing...then i came back in, and he said that if i didnt stop i was banned, i stopped, and said that was kinda gay...i guess that waas the reason, but please unban me! I wasnt causing trouble.

the thing that got me was he saaid "I'm tired of those ESO guys"

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2001 10:23 pm

Ok, 2 things here.

1. You didn't just say fuck. You were told to watch your language, so you promptly repeated fuck over and over.

2. A different person banned you than the one who they were tired of the ESO guys.

------------------
Server Pimpage
<A HREF="mailto:dlinkoz@oesm.org">dlinkoz@oesm.org</A>
DLinkOZ`Fbs

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2001 11:35 pm

You cussed, I asked you to watch it and then you repeatedly said fuck. You were kicked by the admin, then you came back in and he warned you if you cussed again you would be banned. You said " well that sucks" and he said " that is good enough for me". I said "I'm sick of SOME of these ESO guys" and the reason why I said that was because you and Digital came in and he said something uncalled for and that is why I said that. SOME of you act like you are all that and sorry to disappoint you, but you aren't. Why should we take off the ban when I asked you to watch your language and then you repeatedly say fuck? You earned the ban.

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2001 11:44 pm

didnt zip say his clan wasnt rude?

lol. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2001 9:15 am

"I'm an asshole, and I want to continue being an asshole, so please unban me from your servers...now!!!"

hmmmm...
seems like this is one one the most common post by ANYONE on this msgbrd. Happened all the time back in the day of [OESM]. I thought this would have passed since the servers started, but I guess I'm too optimistic.

I do have to admit that "I was banned for NO reason, the ADMIN who kicked me was a moron" line cracks me up everytime I read it. I know the admins on oesm, hell I use to be one, and they do NOT kick/ban for NO reason. Anyone and EVERYONE who's ever been kicked/banned has deserved it.

that's my 2 cents.

And dave, I'm sorry that you have to put up with this shit.

Lata
DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2001 2:00 pm

not always frost. There were times that some people got banned because they were being asses and apologized and we removed the ban. We never had a problem out of these people again. Now it just seems that all people want to do is take advantage of dave's kindness.

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2001 3:22 pm

my point was that they deserved it at the time..
I didn't say "after they begged to be allowed back on the server"

point made...
point taken?

DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2001 9:11 pm

ok, im not an asshole, aand im not rude, after i got kicked, i came back...i didnt saya a "cuss word" again, i didnt know that "that sucks" qualifies as the saame thing as "FUCK" so, im very sorry, aand i didnt earn aa ban...so please..just unban me, anad i will keep my mouth to myself..

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2001 9:13 pm

oh, and im not taking advantage of anyone...i jsut want to be unbanned, so i can be with mmy clan...if u would do that...i would eb grateful...if not, im SOL..

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2001 9:18 pm

Ok... we are not all assholes... get over your obsession. i relize im being an asshole here by saying this, but u are acting like an asshole too... and what happenned to the post where i had something pretty long saything tahnk you for everything and how i;d be glad to help you guys out and that ESO is thankfull for everything??

just wondering....

oh... and if he is banned please unban him. Ive done worse things and i have not been banned.

You have a problem with [ESO] Take it out on me.

Nuff' said... im getting pissed at you guys being pissed at us. Forget it and start from scratch. please.

-WT

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2001 11:11 pm

wt..I have nothing against you, hell I haven't banned a single person (though I have kicked a few in my time)

my point dealt with the fact that a person did something to get kicked/banned...the person in this case is slipknot.

I don't know slipknot, I'm not calling him an asshole. but he did go to far with the cussing. I have kicked ppl for doing the same thing. After someone is kicked, well the admins watch that person very closely, and any conduct unbecoming of a pub server results in more kicks and ultimately bans.

I have seen ppl kicked for their names...and I personally agree with those kicks.

but again I'll state for clearity (impossible as it may seem). Slipknot didn't have to be a permanent asshole to be kicked. It only takes one time. as for the rest of ESO..I haven't said anything against them..

DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 6:03 am

theres a problem with the above post, u see, i got kicked, i didnt cuss again after that, i just said that "it sucked" that i couldt cuss, but that was that, and i went bck to playing, then the next thing i know im staring at mym F*uking console....this just isnt that bad of an offence...aand plus, its first offence, i just joined ESO not to long ago ata ll....

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 9:03 am

Your attitude. You are an immature little person if you feel you can't play an online game without being trash talking potty mouth. I don't need, nor do I want, that kind of thing in my servers.

------------------
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 10:15 am

Slipknot, now you have put me on the defensive for NOT reading my post FULLY. I said, AND I QUOTE:

my point was that they deserved it at the time..
I didn't say "after they begged to be allowed back on the server"
point made...
point taken?

AND

I don't know slipknot, I'm not calling him an asshole. But he did go to far with the cussing. I have kicked ppl for doing the same thing. After someone is kicked, well the admins watch that person very closely, and any conduct unbecoming of a pub server results in more kicks and ultimately bans.

AND

but again I'll state for clarity (impossible as it may seem). Slipknot didn't have to be a permanent asshole to be kicked. It only takes one time.

Slipknot. The ONLY reason you were kicked was simply because you were swearing up and down. I wasn't there, BUT I do know Dave. If he says you swore, then you did. Plain and simple fact. In fact, you were given a warning, so they WOULDN'T have to kick you, BUT you chose to continue being a smart ass and continue to cuss. You got what you deserved.

IF you were kicked, that MEANS you pissed the admins off. That means IF they let you back in, you should change your attitude completely. They DON'T have to let you use THEIR servers...FOR FREE!!! They are the admins, they make the rules. NOT YOU. Remember, it's a public server. Dave tries to keep them as friendly as possible, which is WHY cussing isn't allowed in the servers. I don't know how old you are (it doesn't matter), but how would you feel if your 8 year old son(yes, I have actually seen 4 year olds playing TFC on Dave's servers)was playing a game, and some asshole repeatedly says F#@K, or SH!T, or other cuss words, or even worse, racial remarks? I guarantee you wouldn't like it. So, before you go out and start complaining about being kicked, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!! Dave didn't MAKE you say those words. It would be impossible for him to do so. You said those words freely and openly. Accept the consequences.

Oh...the reason I'm ranting, raving, and flaming, is because you don't READ my posts fully. NEXT TIME READ EVERY FREAKING WORD!!!!!!!

DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

[This message has been edited by [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- (edited 03-23-2001).]

banned...please read

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 10:57 am

Here, just so everyone knows what happened:

L 03/21/2001 - 20:14:53: "[ESO]$lipKnOt!<283><189780><Blue>" say "fuck this man"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:14:55: "[ESO]$lipKnOt!<283><189780><Blue>" say "i hate lob;'s"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:14:56: "NeW|3ie<287><162469><Blue>" say "move dig"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:09: "[ESO]$lipKnOt!<283><189780><Blue>" say "d00d"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:12: "[ESO]$lipKnOt!<283><189780><Blue>" say "i cant shoot first"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:15: "[ESO]$lipKnOt!<283><189780><Blue>" say "fuck 56k sucks"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:20: "NeW|3ie<287><162469><Blue>" say "god i am sucking as always"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:21: "Ms.Thang<273><155425><Blue>" say "watch your language"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:24: "[ESO]$lipKnOt!<283><189780><Blue>" say "why"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:26: "[ESO]$lipKnOt!<283><189780><Blue>" say "fuck fuck"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:34: "[=OSW=]-=Lion-O=-<281><11276><Red>" say "i have cable look at my ping"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:41: "[HsS]KillerboyZ<297><320313><Red>" say "lol"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:43: "[ESO]Digital-Pimp<299><52796><Blue>" say "damn"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:44: "[=OSW=]Hannibal<279><59431><Red>" say "thanks thang"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:46: "Lo@|)e|)<295><153272><Red>" say "good job days"
L 03/21/2001 - 20:15:50: "Ms.Thang<273><155425><Blue>" say "lol, thx"

Now, as you can see you were asked to not cuss, to "watch your language". You asked why, then promptly stated "fuck fuck" just to spite the admin. As you can see by the responses to you being kicked, you weren't very well liked and people were glad to see your 10 year old trash mouth leave.

------------------
Server Pimpage
DLinkOZ`Fbs

[This message has been edited by [OESM]DLinkOZ (edited 03-23-2001).]

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum