TFC Servers

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

TFC Servers

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2001 10:10 pm

hey I was wondering.....what speed connection does each server get.....and how long is this waiting list to get a Dynamic 16 Player Server.... also I was wondering if the server can be changed to CS or does it have to be deticated to one game? please reply A.S.A.P or E-mail me at the_Vigilantes@hotmail.com

Thankz

-=|Vigilante|=-BobDiHack

TFC Servers

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2001 11:04 pm

Let's see, one at a time:

"what speed connection does each server get"

The servers are on a 100mb switch to a network homed on several OC3's to 3 different Tier1 backbone providers.

"and how long is this waiting list to get a Dynamic 16 Player Server"

Right now it's pretty long, but we have deals in the works that will add 4 more batches of server. These batches will consist of - 1. 4 Servers, 2. 6 servers, 3. 3-6 depending, and 4. 6 servers. So we're looking at adding between 19 and 22 servers over the next month or so.

"also I was wondering if the server can be changed to CS or does it have to be deticated to one game?"

In our next batch of servers we will pilot a CS server. But, if it still exhibits the problems CS servers have been known to have, we will take it down and not give CS another thought. As for switching, at this time we're not doing that.

------------------
Server Pimpage
<A HREF="mailto:dlinkoz@oesm.org">dlinkoz@oesm.org</A>
DLinkOZ`Fbs

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum