User Names

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

User Names

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2001 6:01 pm

Hi its me agian. I was wondering if You change your name and look for your stats its not found. I dont know but is there away to get around that??

Dr.Hannibal L.

User Names

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2001 7:06 pm

Stats go by wonid. So you could be listed 3 seperate times.

User Names

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2001 9:50 pm

just curious...why in the hell do ppl use 6 billion different names on the servers? I mean..if you suck..you suck...at least stick with a name... Image

This was intended to the seemingly endless supply of llamas and newbies who feel afraid of their scores.. Image

Later
DF

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is definitely not for you...

User Names

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2001 2:29 am

Theres a couple of reasons i change my name once in awhile:
1. I usually get drunk once every weekend so i change my name so my gameplay doesnt effect my stats, and so i dont look like an idiot.
2. I full around with my connection settings alot, still experimenting so i change my name just in case im lagging to much or the gameplay isnt up too par.
thats just me Image

User Names

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2001 9:10 am

Nasty said it...hehe....hiding from me...y'all fear me.......you all know with my acrobatic skills I can jump infront of ANY of your shots, saving my teamates in the process....but I only do that for those of you skilled enough for me to feel sorry for...yeah...that's it... Image

I was talking about those individuals who drop 6 times in a map to rejoin with a different name...(you know who you are)...

lata
DF

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is definitely not for you...

User Names

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2001 9:29 am

Um... sds, as I said, our stats go by wonid. So changing your name will NOT hide your performance on the stats.

User Names

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2001 9:38 am

Lol i know that, i thought about that after i posted it. I guess i was talking about the old stats.

User Names

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2001 10:40 am

Yeah, old stats were name based.

User Names

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2001 1:50 pm

i use a diff name to hide from frosty.

User Names

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2001 3:27 pm

I happen to know on the LTWM server we host, their guys will die, drop, die, drop just so they look good in game. Needless to say, they are still owned by me and dave=).

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum