What the hell!!!!

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2001 4:54 pm

i want to take it off.

[This message has been edited by [=KobK=]Hannibal Lector M (edited 03-13-2001).]

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:44 pm

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2001 11:39 pm

yo this is stickgod.
I get mad when you peoples post on this board and you donut use good english. so plz stop u make me sad k?

------------------

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2001 8:26 am

First of all, read the rest of the site. Second of all, we honestly dont give a shit about the wylie servers. If the webserver is up, we are happy. We have washed our hands of the sniper servers.

have a a nice day

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2001 4:45 pm

Thank you very much.The server went back up and running.Sorry for any inconveniences. Very sorry for blaming you guys, you work very hard at this.

Good job,
Dr.Hannibal L.

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2001 7:06 pm

The Wylie server was recently upgraded to 12 players, but it never had a sustained outage. Maybe your route to it had issues of some sort. It happens.

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2001 4:04 pm

I really wish you shit monsters that frequent our public servers like the sniper server would show dave some appreciation once and a while. You know, he pays for the shit out of his own pocket. I do the design and updates for free. None of us make any money and you fuckers dont pay for it.

So, if you like playing here, say thanks once in a while.

ingrates.

ps. to the clans that do pay to use our servers, I am not talking about you.

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2001 5:20 pm

LOL, someone needs to increase their daily fiber intake...

------------------
Server Pimpage
<A HREF="mailto:dlinkoz@oesm.org">dlinkoz@oesm.org</A>
DLinkOZ`Fbs

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:22 pm

no, im just fed up of all the requests made on this site. Yet never see an email or a message to dave thanking him for giving him the server.

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2001 8:08 pm

You're just pissed cause you finally got a taste of it with "those" emails you were receiving.

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2001 9:04 am

Thank you Dave and nasty...

I appreciate all the things you do...I had fun in the clan, I appreciate the answers to my questions (even if nasty is a bit cryptic..hehe), and the favors you've done. Nasty...even the sexual kind Image...I still wub j00...

This thanks is not only from me...
it's from me, myself, and I....and I'll bet it's safe to say ALL the old members of OESM.

To the ingrates still too DAMN proud (stupid) to say thanks...hehe..they CAN put passwords on the servers...so you can't take advantage of them ANYMORE...

one last thing...CHANGE your friggin names...pls...stop the "player" insanity...

later
DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2001 11:04 am

i wasnt talking to you frosty. Old OESM members kinda get special favors from us.

And yes dave, those emails are annoying. I just got 4 of em from the "entire clan" begging me.

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2001 3:10 pm

kinda like when you dress up in that.....oops...I mean...when I ask simple questions, passwords to privatefragging...etc? Image

coo..
well nasty...(and you really are..hehe)
didn't want to seem ungrateful...

DF

------------------
Make WAR...F#@K Love

What the hell!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2001 10:46 am

Image Thanks Dave, You da man. I love gamin on you servers and chillin with all you cool peeps. As for the jerkoff that come in the server, just watch. One of these time you will get Ye'ol greasy boot in the rump and get kicked. Keep up the good work everyone at OESM. All of ya'll rock. YO DAYS!!! WWWAAAZZZUUUPPP!!

Love peace and chicken grease Image

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum