wtf...

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

wtf...

Postby Alvischu » Tue Feb 19, 2002 10:09 pm

Why did u take out my Account?!, My account was Ghetto-Gold, and u took it out, WHY?!?!?!
Alvischu
noobeh
noobeh

wtf...

Postby stalker » Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:10 pm

Cause you're an annoying cheater who can't take a hint when to leave.
stalker
noobeh
noobeh

wtf...

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:17 pm

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

wtf...

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:45 pm

Does that mean stalker just won the new P4 system with a 36" monitor? Man I wanted that!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

wtf...

Postby Mr.Magoo » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:12 pm

I thought you only used 386's...
Mr.Magoo

wtf...

Postby stalker » Fri Feb 22, 2002 8:25 am

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
stalker
noobeh
noobeh

wtf...

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri Feb 22, 2002 12:43 pm

Yeah, but I figured it was time for an upgrade. See I figure if I can play HL and get a 59/0 score on most maps during pub play, if I had a nice new system I could be even better!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

wtf...

Postby Alvischu » Sun Feb 24, 2002 12:38 am

Stfu, i haveny/NEVER CHEATED
Alvischu
noobeh
noobeh

wtf...

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:32 am

heh...ghetto, or alvischu, or what ever you wanna call yourself...
It's aparent that no matter what you say, you will ONLY be thought of as a cheater by the people who frequent this forum...If I were you (yes I am happy I am not), then I'd spend my time doing something more constructive...like seeing how many Q-tips I cuold fit in my ear before I die...

wait...that's a good idea...you get back to me with that number ok? and remember...if one doesn't want to go in...just push harder...(might I recommend a hammer? you can borrow mine)

You should be happy ghetto...the admins to this forum only deleted your account... they can ban you for life... [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] so we still get to see you every once in a while...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

wtf...

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sun Feb 24, 2002 12:12 pm

Frost you have a normal hammer. Remember the nic sledge I keep at the foot of my bed? Don't you think that might work a bit better?

Oh for any of you OESMers who would be intrested in seeing my utvis program in action, I have a final test copy of dmc_desert up on my server. It is an entire outdoor arena, 6144x6144. Frost has seen it on my POS machine and even in areas where you see most of the level, my frames stayed above 30fps. Think of what it would be on something newer, or hell, even a few hundred mhz higher than what I've got! The map is 1.7mb with the txtures embedded into the bsp (no wads needed) and the full vis with extra rad. Email me for the map in RAR format.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

wtf...

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:22 pm

Posted by you:

"WTF IS LOADER>DLL?!, i went to another server few days ago, to boost up my skillz, if u seen my stats.... so i didnt go to the server for a while cause of it, BUT now im gettin banned outa servers becasue it says it cant excute this shit! so for now i aint goin to OESM clan server cause of it, IF you know what the fuck is wrong with my comp, Hit me back"
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

wtf...

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Feb 25, 2002 5:55 am

(angelic sounds) Seph is a map making god!!! and for all those who would like to see a good diss towards ghetto check out his topic posted "sweet and crunchy". let me know what you thought of my haxor diss. cause i got more where that came from.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum