reform? a second try?

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

reform? a second try?

Postby Axiom » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:59 pm

I have been wanting to get back into tfc. In 3 or 4 weeks, I will have the time to do so.

What I want to do is get a group of guys I trust, seph, frosty, nuc, rim, dave, stick, etc and see if we can just run a 5v5 clan.

The old school guys, just playing to have fun. Forget about the old crap that drove us away from the game in the first place and see what happens. Word has it, there are pre-tf1.5 leagues out there that are pretty successful. Perhaps we could join one of those.

I'm looking for opinions here. I pretty much know how dave feels about it, but can't hurt asking anyway. If any of the guys we recruited just before our disbandment read this, reply. Let me know what you think.

I know alot of people are into new games, but this can be something to kill time. Not worrying about winning/losing. Hell, we may not even practice all that often.

By the way. I would also think about coming up with a new name. So's not to confuse others about OESM-TFC, OESM-CS, OESM-SERVERS..
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

reform? a second try?

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sat Feb 09, 2002 11:56 pm

well I'd be game, but I don't have much time...but getting back with the old OESMer (though under a different name) might be fun... keep me informed...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

reform? a second try?

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:13 am

I don't know. I was one of the original OESM guys, long before Nasty, Frost, or even Rim. Honestly I'll have to think about it. My decision will be largly influenced by the original OESM player decisions, such as DLink, Wedge, Roughneck, and (if he's still alive somewhere) Ghoda.

Right now my two fellow councilmen are extremely busy with their schooling and getting a working machine, so the burden of runnign DHTA is on my shoulders alone, and believe it or not, I just found out how dedicated a few of my guys are to the clan, and they really like playing, so I ahve to have some time for that. Hopefully Mil will be done with his school stuff soon and Vg will get the damn motherboard so I can have some help!

I'll think it over, but I'm going to converse with the original OESM fellows before I say anything final. It just feels strange, like coming to the end of a book and wishing there was more, and knowing there's not,b *seph's a fag* then finding that something may come of it after all. I'll be in touch.

-Seph
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

reform? a second try?

Postby [OESM]StickGod » Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:07 pm

I would be interested.
[OESM]StickGod
purple nurple
purple nurple

reform? a second try?

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:34 am

I'm in.
Mr.Magoo

reform? a second try?

Postby Supafly » Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:37 pm

If you guys do get this set up, think i could get a tryout soon as i get my half-life fixed?
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

reform? a second try?

Postby [OESM]Rimuladas » Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:17 pm

I may be interested
[OESM]Rimuladas
purple nurple
purple nurple

reform? a second try?

Postby Axiom » Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:04 pm

im trying to get into a new apartment by the end of the month.

So, if any of you guys are still interested by then, we will cover this again. I just wanted some idea of who would be game to play with some of us old folks.

So, I have you guys mentally added to the list.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

reform? a second try?

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:11 pm

Lol, nasty's mental notes... it's the mental equivalent of a 5 year old post-it lacking proper stickiness and scribbled on with one of those big assed crayolas.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

reform? a second try?

Postby Axiom » Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:21 pm

damn you!

mom got my magic markers...the kind that only write on certain surfaces. That's so I don't color on myself when I fall asleep with my winny the shit coloring book.

btw. I bought a roll of scotch tape so that my mental notes stick!
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

reform? a second try?

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Tue Feb 12, 2002 11:58 pm

I don't think I'm going to join since none of the original OESMers are either. I would be happy to play with you guys though, and if you ever need a backup server, you got one. DLink, if you or Cortex decide to re-join, or if Wedge, Ghoda, or Squi... err... f*ck him, decide to join, let me know.

-Seph
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

reform? a second try?

Postby [OESM]NuclearMonkey » Wed Feb 13, 2002 1:28 am

I'm always game for some old school OESM TFC.
[OESM]NuclearMonkey
Spammer
Spammer

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum