Haxors

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Haxors

Postby DeSyPhUr » Fri Feb 08, 2002 6:36 am

Well Well, just when i thought it was safe to play CS with all this new fandangled haxor proof stuff out i get highstroked in my ass by haxors. Two people came into OESM server named retired racing rabbit and retired racing turtle. They where doing exceptionally well so i killed myself and watched them the next round. Not only could they aim and kill through walls with dead on accuracy but they could kill their own teammates and get a kill score. Their name showing up as the other team in the corner but they were really on the same team as the person they just killed. Needless to say i slayed them and banned them. But this doesnt make me feel good knowing i still have to watch for people who like to ruin CS. FUCK OFF CSGUARD- EAT A DICK.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Haxors

Postby Mr.Magoo » Fri Feb 08, 2002 12:20 pm

They use the randomizer feature. get the new CSGuard.
Mr.Magoo

Haxors

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri Feb 08, 2002 12:52 pm

You know, this is ridiculous. Cheaters should be handled as virus creators and have their equipment confiscated permanently. Because soem dumb-dick can't play, but can program, he writes some software to turn himself into a god. Now somebody ELSE has to write protection for it. How long is it going to be until we have to download ten to twenty megabyte updates just to keep cheating to a minimum on our servers?! It's BULLSHIT!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Haxors

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Feb 08, 2002 12:53 pm

Next patch young grasshopper...
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Haxors

Postby DeSyPhUr » Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:34 pm

I was informed by a friend that those two haxors were from the [myg0t] clan. A notorious clan known for hacking and crashing servers for banning them. I personnaly think all [myg0t] members should be banned from all servers. Oh and we have the newest CS guard.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Haxors

Postby Supafly » Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:47 pm

actually i've talked to g0d. for some reason, he believes in ruining your life thru hacking in games, but he doesnt believe in crashing servers becuz he gets banned. some myg0t members do crash the server, but g0d doesnt like them to do it.
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum