RackDaddy

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

RackDaddy

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jan 07, 2002 3:02 am

Well Ill give you this, your not a dick anymore but you still act as if your soo much better than me. I really dont care about that and dont want to start anything on that either. Im just finishing this BS now. The funny thing about all your posts reciently about me, say that I have no sense of humor or that my humor is immature or something along those lines. (In Yodas' voice) Very wrong are you. Not reading that whole post was your mistake. I write very thoughtfully and with alot of emotion. Forgive me for being so blunt sometimes. I enjoy squabs and taunts and shit like that anytime. But it wasnt just you Ill admit. I would be mad at something else and then there your post would be sitting before me adding fuel to the fire. So I burned you, and I appologize. You really should read the rest of that post and laugh a little. Its ok to laugh at yourself. Anyways, Im getting of track. What I wanted to say was... Sometimes it takes a few arguements to make friends. The really funny thing is Im really the jokingest person youll probably ever run across. Besides that, Im finishing this, showing complete maturity, and asking for an even forgiveness. Cool? Well Im outy.

DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

RackDaddy

Postby RackDaddy » Mon Jan 07, 2002 10:09 am

I don't remember you "burning me", but thanks for being so sensitive to my emotions. There is nothing you could say to "burn me" because you don't know me.

Just like I said to you earlier, I don't know you either. So you should assume that my ragging on you wasn't intended as being a personal, vicious attack as you seem to think. I don't know you, I don't care to get to know you. (I feel like a broken record..)

You admit enjoying to argue, and it's the sole reason why we're still talking about this. I've never been arguing with you, I've only posted observations to which you've taken offense to. I haven't made idle threats, given low blows, or asked to meet you behind the dumpsters after lunch period.

The only person you're having a struggle with is you. Apparently by teasing you I've hit a soft spot and so you're starting arguments with me, trying to convince yourself that you've burned me. You post "END OF STORY" and then the start a new thread entitled "RackDaddy" so you can that you can continue.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

RackDaddy

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jan 07, 2002 10:56 am

Rack read this whole post please. Goddamn man, you my friend, cannot accept an apology. And by burning you I meant you added fuel to the fire so I come back at you with my posts. OK. I get the point now how your better than me and that I have problems ok ok. I apologized and you still keep it going. Take your own ideas about me and use them on yourself. I.E. stop being immature. No matter what I write now, even an apology, wont be good enough. Youve got your mind set that Im some idiot little kid with maturity problems that like to pick fights. You couldnt be farther from the truth. I mean, damn, I did try to explain why I was being a dick and the absolute fact is that I said sorry. You just found something else in that post to harp about. Look you say that you havent been arguing but you keep coming back with degrading posts about me, go ahead and say you havent been. But you have. Insulting me completely in every letter. You have a clever way of arguing and its by being really smooth and smartassed in your posts, almost as if your not arguing. If anyone else see's this shit in his posts let me know. Id like to know if its just me. Whatever though. Man I just tried to end it but.. damn. Look can you just reach this mutal forgiveness? Im not trying to continue either ok? Im trying to end this. You swear up and down that you havent done anything, started anything or wrote anything to keep this going. Im not crazy, you have been. Im serious. Sure you were mocking me HAHA ok its funny. I got offensive because of other problems and your comments about stats made it worse. I dont have any of the problems you have been writing about me. I dont have any self struggle or problems growing up. Im done with this whole thing. I wash my hands of it. I started a new thread to say sorry, not to keep it going, but its obvious to me and everyone else that you have no idea what sorry is and that you dont intend to apologize because you feel youve done nothing to provoke me in ANY posts. This is my last apology.Im out.
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

RackDaddy

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Jan 07, 2002 3:34 pm

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.
Mr.Magoo

RackDaddy

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Mon Jan 07, 2002 3:37 pm

I wub Joo magoo
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

RackDaddy

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jan 07, 2002 4:23 pm

Haahhahaha nice magoo, LOL! Damn.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

RackDaddy

Postby RackDaddy » Mon Jan 07, 2002 6:56 pm

I told you I wasn't reading your entire posts, which is why I must have missed this apology of yours.

So, anyway.. apology accepted. You've already gotten mine.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

RackDaddy

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Jan 07, 2002 9:25 pm

FROST! SILENCE!
Mr.Magoo

RackDaddy

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Mon Jan 07, 2002 10:56 pm

but I wub joo....
do you wub me?
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

RackDaddy

Postby Mr.Magoo » Tue Jan 08, 2002 2:51 pm

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr.Magoo:
<strong>FROST! SILENCE!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes I do.
Mr.Magoo

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum