Servers

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Servers

Postby LoRd RaVeN » Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:54 am

Hey,

Im looking into getting a server and if any yall ahve a public tfc server here could u give me ip to i can ping it thanks seeya around
LoRd RaVeN
noobeh
noobeh

Servers

Postby LoRd RaVeN » Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:58 am

And does admin mod come on these servers
LoRd RaVeN
noobeh
noobeh

Servers

Postby RackDaddy » Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:35 pm

I'm not an employee of OESM, so my information is not the official information you may be looking for, but I figured I could be of some help.

Depending upon your location, the pings will vary as OESM has servers in multiple locations. If you check http://www.oesm.org/servers.shtml you will see that there are available servers at the primary Dallas location. (OESM3 and OESM27).

I host a server at the same primary Dallas location and ping around 130 from Tacoma, WA. People tease me because I own the thing and generally have the highest ping amongst all the players. (Seattle/Tacoma itself has horrible lines.) Those in the Texas area ping 30-70 while people outside of Texas are generally 70-120. (My father in NY pings around 110.)

Of course all of this depends on whether you have DSL, cable, 56k, etc.

In regards to AdminMod.. it's available as I currently use it on my server. But because of the fun mode hack bugs, I believe they ask you to comment out the fun mode plugin. (You'll have to ask about that.)

I've been with OESM for only a couple months, but have used other server leasers in the past. Hands down OESM has the best servers, the best rates, the best support of all the other providers combined. One time the Administrator emailed me that my server crashed before I knew it had -- and I had HLDS loaded!

Good luck with finding a server!
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum