Loader.dll

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Loader.dll

Postby Supafly » Mon Feb 04, 2002 1:18 pm

lol technically, i am a n00b, i'll admit it. buts thats only becuase i have been playing cs only about 5 months, and i know how to play the game, and what some people dont realize, is that if you want to kill someone, aim for the head. dont just shoot upwards hoping to hit the head, aim for it. thats what i did, and i started owning. plus i got a new computer [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . if you dont think that i can go into any server and own like that, then maybe it would help to know that in 90% of the games i join i lead the scores. no matter if its a 2v2 game or a 16v16 game. also, in the first 48 hours i played cs on my new computer, i got banned from 9 servers for "hacking", even though csgaurd and jedinocheat couldnt detect my skillz lol. play me sometime, then we'll see who has the wrong doubts.
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Feb 04, 2002 1:51 pm

Damn... don't you realize what the beauty of the jpeg file format is?!?! Compression!
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:40 pm

SupaFly is a nice person, didnt judge quick, Why am i a prick?!
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Mon Feb 04, 2002 11:30 pm

Oh I didn't mean to imply you cheated Supa! I meant try a realistic game, say *daddy's penis*, and we'll see who leads > [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] . I'm an evil bastard on *daddy's penis* but nobody can accuse me of cheating since there are no hacks for it! I did get booted a few times for kicking an admin's a$$ on his own server. First it was "STOP USING THAT DAMN 50CAL RIFLE!". Then it turned into "Anybody can kill with the P90.", and finally "Can you use anything besides the pistols?!". I switched to the M16, got a kill, and *BOOT*! I did have a blast killing with pistols only though! Reminded me of Goldeneye.

Anyway my point was that valve has ruined CS. It used to be much more realistic, had kick-ASS death animations, and the weapons handled more like the real thing. The big "pussifier" that made me spend money on memory so I could switch to *daddy's penis* was when they took out the code that, when your player was shot, would make him stop shooting for a second, like any REAL human would. I got on a month or so ago and totally dominated a few servers, where I woulda' died a few times had I stopped holding the trigger when I was hit. Sorry, but nobody's that good, not even my thick-skulled USMC brother, lol!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Tue Feb 05, 2002 3:45 am

Holy crap seph you used to play Goldeneye!!! That was the game right there. Hours of getting high and playing goldeneye on the complex level with grenade launchers or pistols only. I could bounce a grenade off of 16 damn walls and make it land on someone, it was such a damn good game. I even had the respawn order down so after I killed someone I would know where to run to and just light up that spot. Cheap but effective for winning.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby Supafly » Tue Feb 05, 2002 4:25 am

naw i know u didnt imply that i cheat and what is infiltration? do i have to download a mod of it?
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Tue Feb 05, 2002 3:15 pm

Goldeneye ownz joo! Check out the new Half-Life Goldeneye mode, I have it and though it isn't the same as the N64 version, it's good!

Now, Infiltration is THE realistic strategic FPS game. It is what CS would have been if valve hadn't taken over and ruined it. You buy weapons like in CS, but you also have a loadout limit, so you can't carry anythign that's unrealistic! Your loadout meter also affects your stamina level and meter. The more you carry, the harder it is to be stealthy and run fast, and the more often you have to rest after running. You can also stand, kneel, or go prone. Oh and the weapons physics are so f*cking real it'll blow your mind. Couple all this with the Unreal Engine's superior networking architecture and graphics, and you get the idea. Oh, and in the new version coming out, you actually see your clips and such on the player model! This way, as you use your ammo and grenades, it actually shows!!

Infiltration:
http://infiltration.sentrystudios.com/

Goldeneye HL:
http://www.goldeneye-mod.net/index.shtml
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:19 pm

is infiltry a mod? or is it like CS where u need Half-life?
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:23 pm

OK that is ridiculously funny! A "mod" or "modification" IS a game that requires some other game's engine to play. You basically asked the same question twice. CS is a mod. TF is a mod. FLF is, etc. Infiltration is a mod.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Tue Feb 05, 2002 10:05 pm

i know, but i dont really care i just wanna try it, so what does this mod use?
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby Axiom » Wed Feb 06, 2002 9:54 pm

please, stick with the mod's that you have all the latest h4x for. Dont invade another mod with your lamerness.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Feb 06, 2002 10:22 pm

..........PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Wed Feb 06, 2002 11:01 pm

Ghetto, What nasty really ment to say is: *daddy's penis* is a mod for unreal tourney... and that he would be happy if you would join and make a bad game even worse...

=========================
Insert seph's response about unreal, unreal tourney/*daddy's penis* being the greatest games ever and that we should all pay tribute to the programmers...or some shit...
=========================

BTW seph..I know you dis every operating system but Linux and Win98...yet you have never used any other operating system...in length to even remotely give them a chance... you rely on other's opinions and statements about the operating systems...you tell me about all these horros about win ME and win XP that I have NEVER even remotely seen...

You are so sure about win98se, because you don't give other systems a try...you BARELY use linux...

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Feb 06, 2002 11:27 pm

I don't comment until I've played. I have used all except NT and 2K, which i find are great OS's, but not for my gaming needs. You are the ONLY person I know who has NOT had ME turn out to be worse than 95/98fe. As for XP I said it's fine, in fact VERY stable, but it's bloated and has WAY too much for resource requirements. MS has already released info stating that they fucked up soem shit in XP that required a raise in resource needs. And I use Linux all the time. I run two servers and am frequently toying with shit. Oh and you don't really "use" Linux. You set it up to do what you want, turn your back, and come back a few years down the road to reboot it. I mean face it, Linux is what drives a majority of the net (well Linux/Unix).

As for Unreal and *seph's a fag*, just check the stats. Which renders more polygons per second, and can have more on-screen at once? Unreal/*seph's a fag*! Which oen has superior netcode to anything else out there? Unreal/*seph's a fag*! Which can operate in an outdoor area the size of NYC and not drop to 1fps and lag to hell? Unreal/*seph's a fag*! Which has skeletal animation and the most advanced texturing/physics system? Unreal/*seph's a fag*, again. Just because you had it crash on your machine while you had a bad memory chip in it (which you found out about upon installing ME) does not mean it performs that way normally. It has never crashed on anybody I know or have played with. It will drop to Windoze if you try joining a server that does not allow downloading of models/maps and you don't have xx model/map. But that's no biggy, it still releases the memory areas properly. Let me know when you can run an 8-player dedicated HL server on 56k and not have anybody abov 200ms, then we'll talk about an equal engine.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Feb 07, 2002 2:21 am

greek, your all speaking greek.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

PreviousNext

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum