Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Thu Jan 17, 2002 7:39 pm

do what?
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Thu Jan 24, 2002 1:38 pm

Hey DLink, give his WONID to WON and he'll get banned for cheating! It's so f*cking awesome! Now the cheaters have to get together at these huge homosexual parties and play on the LAN to see who cheats best! Man, how would two guys both using god-mode win? Lol!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:11 pm

You ppl are fuckin pathetic, bitchin bout a game?, GET OUT AND PLAY BITCH GET OUT AND PLAY, not some stupid lil room with a fuckin comp, bitchin bout some sob that cheated, A lil too much spare time, and again "I SWEAR TO GOD" i didnt use the ogc shit, MY FRIEND DID, AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CHECK EVERY SINGLE FILE OUT TA SEE IF HE EVEN USED IT?
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:12 pm

It's called responsibility... you'll learn how important it is when you get a little older. You are responsible for what anyone does on your pc.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:46 pm

there's a simple reason you don't get pissed cause ppl cheat....you see no fault in it cause you cheat...

why else would you defend "hacking"..or whatever you would like to refer to it as... cheating is cheating...not hacking...by using someone elses program to alter files on YOUR comp, you are NOT hacking... Did you write the files used with OGC? Didn't think so...

And Dlink has a point, the very SAME point, put inot different words, that we've all been making...it's YOUR comp, you are ULTIMATELY responsible for what is and isn't put on it...

I hope you are banned from ever server you play on...

then maybe you'd understand that people don't like cheaters (or "hacker" if that is how you envision yourself)
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri Jan 25, 2002 12:10 am

Yep, there's only two people I'd let touch my machine and not wind up dead for it. One is Frost, and the other is the woman I love. I'd also let DLink, Cortex, and Ghoda mess with it, but that's IT! I know they wouldn't just start downloading shit and/or modifying my stuff without asking first. Your machine, your responsibility for whatever is on it, whether you put it there or not.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:15 am

Seph, from your last post, I count five ppl you'd let touch your comp...wtf? can't you count? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Fri Jan 25, 2002 12:17 pm

Bah, go to work! And yeah I'll be by to bug the sh*t out of you... I mean turn in an application later. Oh and DLink, why the HECK is your site loading like it's on 56k? The rest of the net is wide-open for me.
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Mon Jan 28, 2002 6:57 pm

heh....i have no fuckin clue what everyones talkin about, cause i didnt read the shit thrown out all ova this forum/topic, but i just went into a tfc oesm server, and didnt get banned [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] , love ya guys cause i can still play (WITH OUT THE FRIGGIN OGC)
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Jan 28, 2002 7:16 pm

Heh, I just realized why he's such a prick...

Posts: 21 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2001 | Logged: 24.69.255.204

You know where I'm goin with this.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Loader.dll

Postby Supafly » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:00 pm

LOL
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:31 pm

Oh DLink, that's WRONG! LMAOROTFL!! That's true though, I met a "friend" of the same, distinction, and he thinks he knows it all and his way is right and his way alone! Maybe that's why he never could program past creating an empty window in C++... haha!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Loader.dll

Postby Alvisc » Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:00 pm

wtf are we talkin about?!
Alvisc
Spammer
Spammer

Loader.dll

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:24 pm

WE aren't talking about anything. Myself and my non cheating friends are discussing lameness surrounding pencil dick cheaters. YOU may talk about anything your .004 IQ deems necessary. Have mentioned I hate cheaters?

Oh, I want to add this. I know there actually is a small portion of those whose friends actually did install cheats on their pc's. But it's the majority of lame asses like you that disallow that as an even remotely acceptable excuse. GFG loser.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Loader.dll

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:03 pm

You know I got to thinking about that and realized that, for a VERY long time, my computer was at my best friend's house and we both used it. However, I know him to be a VERY honorable player and, just like me, won't cheat on a game at all, unless it is single player, and even then he won't until he has beaten it! I'm the same way, although several times I have gotten on my server and played witht he vars to make some f*cked-up gameplay, but never cheated.

My point: Only let those who you know won't ruin your entertainment play with your machine(s). There are people out there who share machines, but because of the real cheaters, how are we to know when/if they're telling the truth?
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

PreviousNext

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum