An Apology from "this just pisses me off.."

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jan 02, 2002 9:42 pm

Well I suppose I do owe an apology to all that took my tone the wrong way and to those i was being a hypopcrite to. I apologize. I was being one sided and Im sorry. And in no way was I trying to imply that all of OESM tfc hacked. Im 100% sure none of you guys did, in your tfc times. Now, I see the way I wrote the last respose made it seem I was saying that. None the less I didnt mean that. Deckon, I thank you for showing me both sides of the arguement. I have no place here talking shit. I mean I was only playing 007 on N64, getting high, and didnt even have a pc, while you guys were owning it up and rocking tfc for all its worth. So like I said Im not here to talk shit or be a problem. I have nothing but respect for all before me. Im here to be in a clan for a mod that I think rocks. And for all those that think it sucks its OK. Each to their own. Hey Helloo, Deckon, Seph, and Rack, and hell, to whoever else was reading along and thought I got outa line...my bad. I love having a name for myself and Im proud that its bloodline runs so deep, even though its in another direction. So tear me and my clan up all you want, its your forums. But I will be here to back it until CS gets old to me, and Ill rock it with respect. Oh and Ill drop the Faithfull blah blah from my name since I know you guys dont wanna be associated with us, name sake wise.
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:16 pm

Dude..it's cool that you posted this...
I was iritated by your previous posts, but your still cool with me...sometimes you only see your perspective, as I only see mine at times...it's only human...as for OESM-CS...if your doing well...great, if your not doing so great, well I hope you get better...I'm not upset that you are using the OESM tag, I admit I didn't like the thought...but as long as you use it the way it was ment to (kicking ass honorably) I don't care if you use it... tarnish it, and well... [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm just glad the arguement is over, and we can all be freinds now...

group hug...

/me runs towards all OESMers with arms outstreched for a big hug

take it easy all
and don't get dead
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jan 02, 2002 11:43 pm

Well its nice to here that, Deckon, hug hug to you. LOL. Well Im glad you feel that way and yes most of us do actually rock. most of us are up in the .8 or .9 or even 1. something kills per minutes. Which is pretty damn good for CS. Again Im just proud to have this clan name before mine even if its not the same as the original gangsters. Thx again for being the first to respond and Im glad that Im welcome here and my posts are wanted and read.
Here are the links for some stats if your even slightly interested or maybe even bored:
http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?name=%5BOESM%5DDeSyPhUr
http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?name=%5BOESM%5DMrBacterian
http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?name=%5BOESM%5DFlaming_Kamakaze
http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?name=%5BOESM%5DSupafly
http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?pid=51916632
Go there if ya want we kinda Pwn though
[Concieded]DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:27 am

Man... theclq... lol. I remember that from 2 or so years ago. Do people take it seriously now? Not meaning to put anything related to it down, but it's not exactly true numbers. I think my best ever was number 17... now that alone says it's not quite on the mark [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:15 am

Well its on the mark but it doesnt seperate cheaters or mass bot killings either. But those numbers I showed are from server play of our best 90 minutes. I think its true and it adds up. I know theclq is old shit to you guys but to me its a little something something. I remember when i first started playing i was .2 and .3's. Now Im .9 and 1. KPM. That may seem low but its not like TFC where you play and get 300 kills per sitting and there is no rounds, its just respawning. Thats why TFC players get 14. KPM and Yes I believe you really did get ranked 17 because from what Ive heard and by the way you guys talk around here, you guys are, were, and will always PWN. And plus I just put them there as a slight example not as a museum piece to show off or anything, like i said.. a little something something. DLink, Im just were you were 2 years ago maybe your 2 years older than me and Im just getting to the computer age. Now if youll excuse me for the night I need my sleep. I have a big day of laying the d|ck to my girl tomorrow and maybe a little CS.
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Sun Jan 06, 2002 2:16 pm

It's on the mark DLink, you just didn't cheat so you COULDN'T get above 17. I mean come on, even you died occasionally, but with god mode, well, you just wouldn't have and you'd have been up top as well. LOL!!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum