anyone can help

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

anyone can help

Postby g932 » Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:27 pm

many good people have installed cheats to see what they are like and why they are used. Sadly i have done this. BUT I UNINSTALLED IT cause it ruined the game. When in jedinocheat servers....i get this "you have been banned because u have installed Flautz Wallhack in your cs" i have tried deleting the folder and re-installing everything but still i get banned.
SOMEONE HELP. i DON"T want to be called a cheat when i don't. thank u
g932
noobeh
noobeh

anyone can help

Postby RackDaddy » Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:58 pm

You wanted to see what a cheat does? I'm sure you didn't need to install one to figure out what it did; it ALLOWS YOU TO CHEAT.

Frankly, I don't feel badly for you. A lot of people that I've encountered have said the same thing (I was just trying it out, I don't cheat). Is it because they've suddenly seen the error of their ways or is it because OESM servers are actually scaring people out of cheating?

I guess they realize that it's better to suck than not be able to play at all.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

anyone can help

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Jan 02, 2002 1:37 am

Go here:

http://www.catacombsnews.com/news_archives.cfm

Search down a bit for "Cheat Removal Software" and choose a link. Can't say if it really works or not, as I haven't had a need to use such software.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

anyone can help

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:31 am

Well g932, what you have to do is uninstall all folders items mods blah blah blah that deal with cs. Then when you reinstall it, save it under another folder besides sierra. Ive heard the same story too and I believe it because just lately, due too Jedi in our server, I DL OGC 6 to see exactly how someone moves and what they see and how they play to identify those who can still hack inmy server. I must say its pretty gay to use that shit and I didnt have fun using it at someones server. And when I was accused of cheating I apologized and told them all what I was doing and then left. But thats just me. Everyone I play with knows i dont hax and would all tell someone the same. But, anyways, thats what I had to do to get rid of the gay ogc BS
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

anyone can help

Postby RackDaddy » Wed Jan 02, 2002 5:25 am

So what you're saying is, you can still have the cheat installed as long as you put it in a seperate directory from SIERRA?

I doubt that that would be all it takes, or else it would be public knowledge. (And our current BANNED.CFG wouldn't be nearly 500 names long.) Obviously it's not public knowledge how the anticheat works (for a good reason) but doubt it's so simplisitic as scanning for a few file names in your SIERRA directories.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

anyone can help

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Jan 03, 2002 7:57 pm

No you cant still have the cheat installed..WTF.. I said erase all files....ALL, that would probably include the hacks, if in turn that is what that person wanted to remove anyways. If not, then this would be some door I just opened to fucking fag haxorz. My bad too all. Once they are a hackor they will always be a hackor. Fuck fag cheaters.
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

anyone can help

Postby RackDaddy » Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:04 pm

Ummmm.. I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastically clever and cover your ass for basically telling people how to cheat, but if you DIDN'T mean that..

You didn't say remove all files. You said:

Then when you reinstall it, save it under another folder besides sierra.

Confused.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

anyone can help

Postby DeSyPhUr » Fri Jan 04, 2002 5:50 pm

Well no no and no. I wasnt telling people how to cheat and I dont even know if that works but anyone is welcome to try and play on a Jedi server to see if it does work. Get back to me if it does and be sure to leave your wonid and or screen name you play as so I can ban your haxing ass for good. And Rackdaddy i dont fucking cheat. Seriously. And I could careless if you think I do. Jump in my server and get raped, Haxor or not.Anyways I think of it dumb and not even fun to bother. Why have a computer do all the aiming and shooting for you...isnt that half the game to begin with? But on to what I wrote. I know I wrote that that way. I wasnt very clear in the post before that but I was writing to g932, who had the question. If he was trying to remove cheats to play CS then they shouldve been removed to begin with and I was telling him the next step after removing the hax. Period.
DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

anyone can help

Postby RackDaddy » Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:45 pm

When did I say I think you cheat? When you find out, you let me know.

I am saying that you either provided information on HOW to cheat (by installing a hack in a directory seperate from Sierra) or you're just talking out your ass. By saying in your latest post that you don't know if it works or not, you've confirmed that you indeed were speaking from the chocholate starfish.

I don't play CS and thereby reject your offer to beat me in a game I don't play. I guess you think I insulted your manhood so you want to whip 'em out and compare sizes. But go back and reread the thread, I didn't accuse you of cheating; nor would you affect me if you do.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

anyone can help

Postby DeSyPhUr » Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:38 pm

Hahaha, man o man. Your full of yourself. Are you a woman? Are you? You sure do imply shit and then back down when confronted like some women. You know damn well what you were implying so dont run and hide after I blew up your spot.

From your keyboard: ummm.. I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastically clever and cover your ass for basically telling people how to cheat

Sure, you did write HOW but why would I cover my ass on how to cheat if in fact I didnt cheat myself, using the method mentioned? Right. Im sure youll have some clever response to come back with covering your own ass again. And about inviting you to play it was just an offer. If you dont play CS then its all good. It wasnt a challenge of manhoods or whatever I was just throwing it out there. Oh, No words are being put in your mouth just your own foot.

With lots of love, DeSyPhUr [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

anyone can help

Postby Mr.Magoo » Fri Jan 04, 2002 11:43 pm

It seems that there is crap flying from all directions, so I will not try to sort it out.

OGC puts files all over your computer. Period.
Mr.Magoo

anyone can help

Postby RackDaddy » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:35 am

I'm not sure how to intelligently answer an unintelligent post, so I won't even bother. But I will say this..

The comment about you trying to sarcastically cover your ass was a JOKE. I apologize for your apparent disability to notice these things. I promise never to make a JOKE where it may fall upon virgin ears.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

anyone can help

Postby DeSyPhUr » Mon Jan 07, 2002 2:50 am

All Im gonna write is: ok. End of Story.

DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum