you will just have to look :)

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:36 am

I think it would be cool for OESM to come up with a sniper team or clan, just my 2 cents Image

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2001 4:32 pm

uhm, a sniper clan? Why? is there some league that has 4v4 sniper ladders? I havent seen any. Snipers are fun to play when you are bored. Other than that, the class is pretty much useless in fast paced match play. Takes too long to prime a shot. And most OESM people are in other clans.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2001 7:39 pm

Actually oblivion there is maybe not leagues but sniper clans play each other and post the results on their web page and stuff like that. Sniping is fun for me i dont know about you guys sorry to here that snipers are a class to be when you are bored. MMmmmmm doesnt seem to boring to me sorry i mentioned a sniping clan my bad. well later.
-SdS-

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2001 1:30 am

Unfortunately, most of the people involved in OESM don't care for the sniper class. We play it occassionally, but it gets VERY boring VERY fast.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2001 4:39 pm

Actually the deal is this. Most of us like to be proficient at more than one class. While a sniper is good for just messing around in pubs, they tend not to help sway a league match unless its someone like Olaf who can clean the yard on mulch_trench by himself and stop the enemy in its tracks. I havent see one clan that used a sniper (Highlander aside) win a match. hmm, coincidence? I think not.

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum